Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub choice for Palace ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not Aggressive Sir, Your Type though would not Get allowed into My church meetings.

That's a shame. By the way, when I come up to Selhurst Park at the end of the month can you tell me what the form is up there? Do I park up and do my shopping at Sainsburys before, after or during the match? I'm really looking forward to soaking up the electric atmosphere that the Holmesdale Ultras create as I wander up and down the frozen food aisle at the Selhurst Park supermarket. #keepingitreal

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
That's a shame. By the way, when I come up to Selhurst Park at the end of the month can you tell me what the form is up there? Do I park up and do my shopping at Sainsburys before, after or during the match? I'm really looking forward to soaking up the electric atmosphere that the Holmesdale Ultras create as I wander up and down the frozen food aisle at the Selhurst Park supermarket. #keepingitreal

Dont Worry about that Sir, You dont have to worry about Putting up with a Plastic Atmosphere that floods the exits with 10 remaining Let alone getting Out sung by the Away end.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Dont Worry about that Sir, You dont have to worry about Putting up with a Plastic Atmosphere that floods the exits with 10 remaining Let alone getting Out sung by the Away end.

Agreed. There's nothing that says my football team will never sell out quite as much as a supermarket stuck inside the ground.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

So we can safely assume from your username that counting up to 5 is beyond your capabilities? Have you really posted 340 times since October? F*cking hell, 'no life sad twat' would be a better username, me thinks.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
So we can safely assume from your username that counting up to 5 is beyond your capabilities? Have you really posted 340 times since October? F*cking hell, 'no life sad twat' would be a better username, me thinks.

I think youll find i am a succesful Financial Businessman Sir, I Bet you cant even afford my house curtains. I am trying to Build up my Portfolio You Know.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
With my 1180 points, I will down the bush, arundel road

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I think youll find i am a succesful Financial Businessman Sir, I Bet you cant even afford my house curtains. I am trying to Build up my Portfolio You Know.

Well, if your maths are as good as your spelling and writing then I can only assume you're Mark Goldberg in disguise. Have you given Venables all the money you owe him yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here