Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub choice for Palace ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Prince George down Thornton Heath High Street?

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
The Prince George down Thornton Heath High Street?

Yes, I when we played CP in the carling cup I went there, run by a very welcoming Irish family and with a big sign outside welcoming 'Away Supporters'.

Now, whether they will be so welcoming for you lot is anyone's guess, but it is a nice booza.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Im Guessing One which isnt Full of Palace Because You lot are all Mouth and No Action.

It doesn't work so well playing the hard man when you're doing it on the internet. I'm guessing you've just got home from the pub, you're full of Stella and that slapper of a barmaid is still rejecting your advances - hence all the aggression. It's understandable. Treat yourself to a hand shandy and you'll feel much better :thumbsup:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
It doesn't work so well playing the hard man when you're doing it on the internet. I'm guessing you've just got home from the pub, you're full of Stella and that slapper of a barmaid is still rejecting your advances - hence all the aggression. It's understandable. Treat yourself to a hand shandy and you'll feel much better :thumbsup:

Care To Explain How youve come up with Me Acting Like a Hard Man? Your the one giving it Large over the Saftey of your computer keyboard :rolleyes:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Care To Explain How youve come up with Me Acting Like a Hard Man? Your the one giving it Large over the Saftey of your computer keyboard :rolleyes:

Am I? Hmm...I'm sensing a lot of passive aggressiveness in your posts. Is there something you're not telling us? Chin up little soldier, give us a sunbeam smile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here