Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Psycho in BMW (Reg. T1 BUB) @ Withdean After Game - Needs Done For Reckless Driving

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Mother of Troy. What a bunch of fussy old women. So someone drove past you fast? A two week, 8 page thread to hunt him down and get him done by the rozzers? Hilarious. Don't you have better things to.....Oh, fair enough.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Mother of Troy. What a bunch of fussy old women. So someone drove past you fast? A two week, 8 page thread to hunt him down and get him done by the rozzers? Hilarious. Don't you have better things to.....Oh, fair enough.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought I lived in a law abiding society.

jay

Feb 16, 2009

Oh I'm sorry, I thought I lived in a law abiding society.

He didn't actually drive past fast.. he drove thru the middle of the crowd at a crazy speed..... luckily nobody got hurt...

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
This reminded me of the Palarse night game at the Goldstone, when some Palarse fans tried a similar thing going past the North Stand in a Triumph Dolomite Sprint (? can't quite remember). People started kicking the car - the passenger stood up with his head through the sunroof shouting the odds - one guy jumped up on the roof of the car and nearly kicked his f***ing head off! :clap2:

jay

Feb 16, 2009
f*** me, you're a supercilious ****. Can't think why when you show yourself to. Be such a prick on here.

Old 14-02-2009, 19:14 #13

That ginger steward looks like an extra from "Neverending Story". To think, he chooses to look like that too.

LIKE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN..... A PRICK ON HERE...!!! :flameboun

Old 14-02-2009, 19:14 #13

That ginger steward looks like an extra from "Neverending Story". To think, he chooses to look like that too.

LIKE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN..... A PRICK ON HERE...!!! :flameboun

You've trawled through all my posts and that's the best you can come up with? Jesus wept, I've said much worse than that.

What's with the crap quoting, capitals and the big..........................pause, too?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He didn't actually drive past fast.. he drove thru the middle of the crowd at a crazy speed..... luckily nobody got hurt...

I know, because I was in the middle of the road when he came up behind me honking his horn like he owned the road.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
T1 BUB was near the scene of the crime yesterday. Spotting shortly after the match heading from Withdean towards Q8 (near the patcham roundabout).

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
This should be a feature on crime watch as it's f***ing mental this stuff can still go on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here