Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Psycho in BMW (Reg. T1 BUB) @ Withdean After Game - Needs Done For Reckless Driving

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I think people understand your views and point.. the issue is if people had ben hurt in this incident.. then EMS would have been more busier.. as london road, flats, everyone there would have been held for statements etc.

Which would have causes more issues than we could care for....

What people are saying is this idiot could have killed people.. and the way you come across is that would be okay.....

YOU HAVE TO THINK.. WHAT IS THAT WAS MY WIFE/HUSBAND KID/GRANDKID.. BE IT A DRIVER AS IN THIS CASE OR A DRUNK DRIVER.. THAT KILL A FAMILY MEMBER.. WOULD YOU STILL SAY "OH WELL"... I THINK NOT.!
If. Buts. Maybe. That's the problem. Nothing actually happened. Nobody was harmed, except this blokes tyres. Speculating what we might all do IF something happened, well, that's not really a sensible argument is it? I wish the Police would deal with crimes that actually took place, that's all. Evidence suggests that they haven't time to do that, let alone this. If you need me to say so, I will make it clear again that I don't think it's ok to drive like an idiot. Regardless, we've all done so at some stage and probably incensed others, and in a perfect world we'd all be ticked off by Mr Plod and apologise for our actions. But it ain't perfect. So relax, and let the Police resources tackle more pressing matters than what-if scenarios.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
08456070999 01243843496

Is what i have...

0845 is a local call.... but it a call that will route you to your local police regardless of your area...

In that case you gave the wrong no. for Sussex Police. A witness could have rung it after returning home to Surrey, e.g.

If. Buts. Maybe. That's the problem. Nothing actually happened. Nobody was harmed, except this blokes tyres. Speculating what we might all do IF something happened, well, that's not really a sensible argument is it? I wish the Police would deal with crimes that actually took place, that's all.

Guy wanders into a busy park with a gun and starts firing it off at random. Luckily, no-one is hit, and no property is damaged. Ifs. Buts. Maybe. Nothing actually happened. Nobody was harmed. So that's alright then.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anyone who drives faster than you is a maniac. Anyone who drives slower than you is an idiot.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Anyone who drives faster than you is a maniac. Anyone who drives slower than you is an idiot.

Just came back form Australia, they seem to have it sorted, everyone drives at the same speed. If the limit is 60kph, they all do 60, buses, lorries (even those huge roadtrains), cars, vans, same at 110. It means no-one is trying to overtake, no-one is holding anyone up. Also they have a lot of speed traps, but wherever we went, even in the middle of nowhere, you never felt the need to speed up for someone, or to overtake someone. Chill man :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just came back form Australia, they seem to have it sorted, everyone drives at the same speed. If the limit is 60kph, they all do 60, buses, lorries (even those huge roadtrains), cars, vans, same at 110. It means no-one is trying to overtake, no-one is holding anyone up. Also they have a lot of speed traps, but wherever we went, even in the middle of nowhere, you never felt the need to speed up for someone, or to overtake someone. Chill man :thumbsup:

think u may have missed the point of my post but yes, apart from the Australians being a race of loudmouthed children, they have got is sorted.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Think you missed the point, there is a time and a place for everything.

We all like a Adrenalin speed kick, but an area filled with pedestrians with one car wanting to travel aggressively faster than walking pace is not the place.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Think you missed the point, there is a time and a place for everything.

We all like a Adrenalin speed kick, but an area filled with pedestrians with one car wanting to travel aggressively faster than walking pace is not the place.

It makes me laugh how some Albion fans believe that absaloutely nothing is more important than the Albion. How do you know what he was doing driving like that? Could have had an emergency on his hands for all u know. Perhaps people strolling away from a crappy athletics stadium after watching the team fail miserably at their chosen careers is not everybodies top priority?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It makes me laugh how some Albion fans believe that absaloutely nothing is more important than the Albion. How do you know what he was doing driving like that? Could have had an emergency on his hands for all u know. Perhaps people strolling away from a crappy athletics stadium after watching the team fail miserably at their chosen careers is not everybodies top priority?

Point taken, but it quite clear he had a total disregard for anyones else's safety, Do you believe that is acceptable ?

Not sure the fact they were Albion fans is relevant.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've seen some of the states that turn up at matches and to be honest a bit of a cull would do no harm.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Guy wanders into a busy park with a gun and starts firing it off at random. Luckily, no-one is hit, and no property is damaged. Ifs. Buts. Maybe. Nothing actually happened. Nobody was harmed. So that's alright then.

But that's entirely different. Their are 20million people on our roads daily; there aren't 20 million people shooting guns in the air.

Might as well have said "Guys walks into a bar. And says ouch" for all the relevance your comment has.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
But that's entirely different. Their are 20million people on our roads daily; there aren't 20 million people shooting guns in the air.

So the more people who are breaking the law, the more acceptable it is to you. Your arguments are becoming more ridiculous by the post.

jay

Feb 16, 2009
I heard tonight that this matter was dealt with by the police today.. Can anyone confirm this at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here