Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Psycho in BMW (Reg. T1 BUB) @ Withdean After Game - Needs Done For Reckless Driving

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Was coming down through the tunnel right after the game, and there was a BMW reg. T1 BUB absolutely flying out of the little court thing on the right just past the tunnel. C unt wasn't stopping for anyone. Roared out into Tongdean Lane, and the dimwit stewards at the barrier almost leapt aside to open the barrier before c unt rammed it. Ginger steward said he wrote dowen the reg no. but I don't quite believe him. So here it is again. T1 BUB. It was pure luck that nobody was seriously injured. Arsehole driver didn't give a f***. Needs more than a slap on the wrists from the stewards, need to be done by the law for reckless driving. Apart from anything else, there was a baby strapped in the back of the car. No place for trash like that let loose on the road. Tragedy waiting to happen. A load of people saw it, told the stewards the reg. no. The stewards have a duty to follow it up with the police IMHO.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We were by the stewards when he knocked the barrier out of the way. What an Arsehole, I feel sorry for the baby:nono:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Report T1 BUB to the police

Ginger twat steward who just let T1 BUB through the barrier needs to do that. Should have done his job and stopped the c unt there and then. I can honestly say I've never seen a more irresponsible piece of driving through an area full of pedestrians in me life. Total disregard for anyone other than themselves and getting from A to B and f*** anybody else.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Ar*ehole in a BMW driving like an idiot?

Now that is suprising hope he does not give BMW drivers a bad name

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
the club need to put stewards at the top of Tongdean lane to stop cars going down there as im sure you will agree that is a key route for pedestrians to get away from withdean

T1 BUB didn't come out of the top of Tongdean Lane, it came out of the first turning on the right about ten metres down from where you come out of the bottom of the tunnel. Any sane driver would have waited ten minutes til the crowds had gone, or edged out slowly onto Tondean Lane. This c unt just put their foot down and people had to get out the way pretty sharpish. Criminally dangerous fucker.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Aw, shame, the DVLA says it's taxed.

He probably needed to put his foot down to move the thing as it's only a 316.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Its also insured (askmid.com - handy little tool for checking if any your neighbours are pushing up the price of insurance for others ;))

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here