Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PS3 - Anyone Waiting?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
TonyW said:
Er, no they are not.

Both Play.com and Gameplay have said they HOPE to be able to fulfill orders, but will not make any promises.

Oh, and that's a cracking advert from Game "100% guaranteed delivery", followed by "limited stock so hurry" :lolol: :lolol:

They can have limited stock and still be able to guarantee delivery of that stock. Once the limited stock has sold they will remove the guaranteed delivery promise.

I've not seen anywhere that isn't guarantying release day delivery even ordering now a week before said date. Either its going to prove not that popular or Sony are going to pull a lot of orders to create a fake sell out and suffer a massive backlash by gamers pissed off at them.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
ps3-currys-evidence-shame.jpg

So Currys haven't hit targets (not the only ones - PS3 still available to pre-order everywhere!!)

Some launch titles (FEAR, Splinter Cell, Elder Scrolls IV) just put back by nervous publishers.

HMV Oxford Street midnight launch cancelled.

Going well isn't it? :lolol:

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mrs Coach said:
Just been emailed to say our machine is ON THE WAY!
Maybe we'll get it before Friday?

Doesn't sound like your postie will want to nick it - he won't be able to sell the bloody thing...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Having now got my Wii, I would say f*** the ps3 and have a laugh with the wii - The most fun you can have with your pants on :)

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
wilko, I got my Wii today as well, it is quality fun! been playing wii sports loads but my main attention has been on Rayman, great game! Also, the ease with which everything was set up was class even connecting to the internet. Everything about the Wii has really impressed me so far!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I am one of the only people who qualifys to comment on this as I own both machines, but I can safely say that the Wii has much the better games at present.

PS3 is A WASTE OF MONEY AT THE MOMENT

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
dwayne said:
I am one of the only people who qualifys to comment on this as I own both machines, but I can safely say that the Wii has much the better games at present.

PS3 is A WASTE OF MONEY AT THE MOMENT

Are you really

sigh

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here