Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
they weren't 400 years ago mate ffs..you went to uni too...:lolol: Albania has been slowly coerced into Islam over the last 300 years , being in close proximity to Turkey was a catalyst for this .you might think im a dick , i don't care ....im not after an argument here but you just have to accept the way things are heading ......surely , there'll be a minaret on every corner in 50 years , western culture is so lethargic and apathy is widespread , you get more passionate about a football match than your country getting sunk by immigrants. They bring absolutely nothing and take whatever they can get.....and some.

Disappointed to see that from you @sydney. Our NHS and social care both run mainly on migrant labour, and our farmers rely on migrant labour for harvesting crops that can’t yet easily be automated.

Immigrant labour gives absolutely everything, and takes only a little in return.

maybe but there was a guy in the yellow vest that gave a sly dig to one of them when the police woman turned her back so not sure

Looked like a few more as Brett Mendoza posted a pic up of a few different ones

They look thoroughly pissed off don't they. A look of 'what the f*** are we doing here, only a few of us bothered to turn up and we've got our pictures all over the UK lauthing at us!. At least these nice police are keeping us safe'.......😂😂

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ahh the keyboard .....such a delightful departure from physical interaction .....sorry @Zeberdi no offence meant , i can see you have a keen interest in global politics as do i , the rest of ya , yeah whatever , you managed to bitch a few other lads off the board but unfortunately you're stuck with me , i'm here for the football mostly ..xx

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Disappointed to see that from you @sydney. Our NHS and social care both run mainly on migrant labour, and our farmers rely on migrant labour for harvesting crops that can’t yet easily be automated.

Immigrant labour gives absolutely everything, and takes only a little in return.
Albainians ....really..??.if thats the case i apologise , i am well aware that migrant labour is important and beneficial on a global scale , there are loads of English and Irish doctors in Aus , many of the Anglo Indian , i think NSC has an issue with interpretation , the comment i made was particular to Albanians , it was quite obvious.☮️

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
They look thoroughly pissed off don't they. A look of 'what the f*** are we doing here, only a few of us bothered to turn up and we've got our pictures all over the UK lauthing at us!. At least these nice police are keeping us safe'.......😂😂
Who's your favourite racist?

I think my favourite is the bloke in the hat, sunglasses and mask. He obviously doesn't want to be identified for whatever reason, but feels the need to hate strangers so much that he will still take the risk of attending the protest and being identified. A very conflicted individual. With underlying issues.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
the Albanians are running drug courier gangs all over west sussex ....12 to 16 yr old kids running gear around on top end mountain bikes but its all part of the cultural enrichment .

Part of that is true kids running it around on Mountain bikes is absolute bollocks though 🤣

BHANSC

May 10, 2022
Sorry, you can hear the content of his call from the flat below?

Have you considered some form of sound proofing?
Absolutely, we both have our windows open, and as with most converted houses the soundproofing is poor / nonexistent.

He clearly doesn't realise the sound travels.

Someone will phone up ordering different types and amounts of tobacco which I think is safe to assume is drugs...

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Albainians ....really..??.if thats the case i apologise , i am well aware that migrant labour is important and beneficial on a global scale , there are loads of English and Irish doctors in Aus , many of the Anglo Indian , i think NSC has an issue with interpretation , the comment i made was particular to Albanians , it was quite obvious.☮️

Ok, the statement at the end felt like it was a generalisation on immigration generally. I know there are issues with Albanian criminal gangs, but again, if we go back to “if person X is from country Y then they’re characteristic Z”, we’re still tarring everyone with the same brush, and not the individuals responsible.

The brush is still a bit broad for my liking.

Who's your favourite racist?

I think my favourite is the bloke in the hat, sunglasses and mask. He obviously doesn't want to be identified for whatever reason, but feels the need to hate strangers so much that he will still take the risk of attending the protest and being identified. A very conflicted individual. With underlying issues.
Far left looking up looking like he wants the world to swallow him (unless he's admiring the super seagulls circling above)😁

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
What's more, if you think the far left have a monopoly on anti-Semitism, you're very much mistaken.
It is very odd that anti semitism is perceived by some as a greater problem for the left. Historically it's absolute bollocks and it's the left that have defended Jews (with a good number sent to the camps for doing so).
Trump and Johnson both escaped censure for indulging anti Semitic tropes because they supported Israel. It's a very dangerous tactic shutting down criticism by making Israel and Judaism synonymous and using anti semitism to attack the left. Should the trumpian right prevail they'll have absolutely no qualms about going after Jews if its convenient to them, and many will actually be pushing for it. Israel is embracing racists as it's supporters and trusting that their racism against arabs trumps their anti semitism.
Bugger wrong thread I suppose now I've written that. Still there is some truth in the labour party being anti Semitic because you're 200 times more likely to be suspended from the party for anti semitism if you're Jewish.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Eight days of ex cons and drunkards looting shops, falling over and trying to burn people alive and at last we’ve arrived at “but whatabout the left”. Full circle has been achieved and we can all go to the football on Saturday and have a nice time with our friends.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
IMG_7026.jpeg

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good. Again swift decisive action by the Labour Party.

The irony being Farage retweeted this saying it’s two tier policing if he isn’t prosecuted - well if he is Nigel, then you should be next!
Absolutely it's good that the LP acted this quickly.

It's good that the courts acted quickly re the rioting too.

I hope you agree that they act as quickly re this (now ex) Labour Councillor?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
100 to 120 k estimated , official figures are very slow in forthcoming , mostly male ...".assalumu alaikum
"....thats all you need to know , wtf is all that about ...?
Oh dear.

You probably meant As-salamu alaykum which is a muslim greeting and roughly translates from Arabic as "Peace be upon you".

So now you know "wtf is all that about" are you any happier?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here