Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

BHANSC

May 10, 2022
they weren't 400 years ago mate ffs..you went to uni too...:lolol: Albania has been slowly coerced into Islam over the last 300 years , being in close proximity to Turkey was a catalyst for this .you might think im a dick , i don't care ....im not after an argument here but you just have to accept the way things are heading ......surely , there'll be a minaret on every corner in 50 years , western culture is so lethargic and apathy is widespread , you get more passionate about a football match than your country getting sunk by immigrants. They bring absolutely nothing and take whatever they can get.....and some.
The Albanian guy in the flat below me I can hear on the phone regularly setting up drug deals, along with a mountain of letters I am reviving for unpaid bills and parking fines so would tend to agree.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
And White Eastern Europeans? And i’m not certain Albania are in the EU so Brexit was very much for some with the volume of white Eastern Europeans, many who still suffer racism
I have had someone tell me they voted Leave because of immigration, and they added, "I dont mind the Poles, they fought with us in the war, its the muslims"
Ignoring the millions of commonwealth Soldiers that were Muslim, and the small number of Poles that fought for the Nazis.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The Albanian guy in the flat below me I can hear on the phone regularly setting up drug deals, along with a mountain of letters I am reviving for unpaid bills and parking fines so would tend to agree.
the Albanians are running drug courier gangs all over west sussex ....12 to 16 yr old kids running gear around on top end mountain bikes but its all part of the cultural enrichment .

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Well a quick anonymous tip to the old bill might help.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I deleted the last part because that was unfair. Apologies. But I stick to my first point.
I think a nuance that is often missed is that half of Muslims in the UK were born here - and they are also predominantly the ones subject to racial hatred because they tend to be the younger generation - as we’ve seen this week, it seems to matter not to some people whether the target of their racial hatred are immigrants just that they are not white and Muslim. Muslim incidents of racial attacks/including verbal is typically underreported.

As for antisemitism- that is slightly more complex as unless orthodox, Jews are not so easily visually identified but there is a good level of self-reporting.

However, again, racial hatred cares not whether Jews are immigrants - over 83% were born in UK.

So you see, racial attacks aren’t by and large attacking immigrants but British Citizens who were born in the UK but being scapegoated both for what is happening in Gaza and also for immigration levels of their own ethnic groups in the UK.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I have had someone tell me they voted Leave because of immigration, and they added, "I dont mind the Poles, they fought with us in the war, its the muslims"
Ignoring the millions of commonwealth Soldiers that were Muslim, and the small number of Poles that fought for the Nazis.
do you mean the indians ...?? i agree , humanity has been poisoned since then.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
@sydney, why does each and every interaction you have on this forum, have to descend into you throwing mud pies at people? Surely you can see it doesn't achieve anything?

Cast your mind back to our discussion about aboriginals. You resorted to all manner of insults, before I pointed it out to you, at which point, the tone of your posts changed, and we managed to make some progress.

Why don't you try it again? Treat people in the way you would like to be treated. It works.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think a nuance that is often missed is that half of Muslims in the UK were born here - and they are also predominantly the ones subject to racial hatred because they tend to be the younger generation - as we’ve seen this week, it seems to matter not to some people whether the target of their racial hatred are immigrants just that they are not white and Muslim. Muslim incidents of racial attacks/including verbal is typically underreported.

As for antisemitism- that is slightly more complex as unless orthodox, Jews are not so easily visually identified but there is a good level of self-reporting.

However, again, racial hatred cares not whether Jews are immigrants - over 83% were born in UK.

So you see, racial attacks aren’t by and large attacking immigrants but British Citizens who were born in the UK but being scapegoated both for what is happening in Gaza and also for immigration levels of their own ethnic groups in the UK.
you make it sound like a one way street mate ....have you had your head up your arse for the last 10 years..??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
@sydney, why does each and every interaction you have on this forum, have to descend into you throwing mud pies at people? Surely you can see it doesn't achieve anything?

Cast your mind back to our discussion about aboriginals. You resorted to all manner of insults, before I pointed it out to you, at which point, the tone of your posts changed, and we managed to make some progress.

Why don't you try it again? Treat people in the way you would like to be treated. It works.
ok i'll give it a go ....apart from Twotty cos he's a bell end ..:kiss: i give what i get generally.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Sorry, you can hear the content of his call from the flat below?

Have you considered some form of sound proofing?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nothing to do with people fearing for their children being raped and murdered then?
Would you mind walking me through how people looting a branch of Greggs helps end violence against children?

Thanks in advance.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes that sample of one person behaving in a way you have just made up unequivocally proves his vague rambling point or points, (it's hard to tell) 😂

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

football please ....football....!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
lol, what like the outright lies of Tommy Robinson which you seem very keen for people to listen to?
I never said I was very keen for people to listen to Tommy Robinson, I said you need the TR's to put their view across so people can draw their own conclusions? As with anybody they will either make sense or hang themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here