Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’m not sure what kind of rock you’ve been living under in recent years but you should take a look at the political/institutional establishment’s involvement in the post office scandal or blood transfusion scandal or child grooming scandal or Hillsborough scandal or cash for honours scandal or weapons of mass destruction bollox or pandemic bollox or climate change bollox or transgender bollox (no pun intended). These are the tip of a very significant shitberg all representing different levels of outright deceit for victims and/or the wider British public.

The British state broadcaster (again) last week found itself embroiled in another nonce scandal involving one of its highest paid stars, where it has (again) hidden its institutional deceit from victims and the wider public through the use of “mental illness”. The actions of the wife of this individual provides the clear view of what the truth is, and if she has decided to abandon ship it’s evident that there is no “mental illness” factor, just guilt.

You and others can continue to drink the kool aid as delivered by the gallon from the establishment, I and no doubt millions of others will make our own minds up, unfettered by the euphemisms used by the establishment to deny the underlying root causes for the ongoing events where innocent British citizens old and young are subjected to violence in their own country.
Great rant. Wasn’t your response to the statue tipping though, was it?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It has to be. I really do think it is unreasonable to expect the police to deal with this.
It's horrific isn't it?

I was out today and got back home just as the news came on, and the scenes from Stoke were absolutely shocking. The few police were clearly overwhelmed - I'm not entirely sure how the large group of rioters didn't actually make it into the hotel and, if they had, what would have happened as they ran rampage looking for people who weren't white.

It already feels like a minor miracle that no one has been killed yet - the police are very vulnerable.

Another thing with the armed forces - maybe the "patriots" will show them some respect, which isn't the case at all with the police now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
well said

What did he even say? He said that the establishment's narrative didn't make sense, so I asked him what does make sense, and his reply was 'the government tell lies'. Great, but that doesn't answer the question. What is the root cause of the violence?

Last edited:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I’m not sure what kind of rock you’ve been living under in recent years but you should take a look at the political/institutional establishment’s involvement in the post office scandal or blood transfusion scandal or child grooming scandal or Hillsborough scandal or cash for honours scandal or weapons of mass destruction bollox or pandemic bollox or climate change bollox or transgender bollox (no pun intended). These are the tip of a very significant shitberg all representing different levels of outright deceit for victims and/or the wider British public.

The British state broadcaster (again) last week found itself embroiled in another nonce scandal involving one of its highest paid stars, where it has (again) hidden its institutional deceit from victims and the wider public through the use of “mental illness”. The actions of the wife of this individual provides the clear view of what the truth is, and if she has decided to abandon ship it’s evident that there is no “mental illness” factor, just guilt.

You and others can continue to drink the kool aid as delivered by the gallon from the establishment, I and no doubt millions of others will make our own minds up, unfettered by the euphemisms used by the establishment to deny the underlying root causes for the ongoing events where innocent British citizens old and young are subjected to violence in their own country.

So this mindless thuggery of smashing up asylum hotels, terrorising Muslims, shopkeepers, attacking Mosque, causing millions of pounds of criminal damage to private houses, looting supermarkets and shoeshops, has a political justification?

No - there is no political justification in a liberal democracy for gratuitous violence and thuggery. The people involved in these riots are motivated by racism and hatred, greed and a bloodlust for violence. They don’t give a shlte about your conspiracy theories

You are quite right though, the ongoing events are indeed subjecting ‘innocent British citizens old and young to violence in their own Country’

Jul 20, 2003
Protecting mosques, already protecting synagogues and faith schools, asylum hotels, then there’s football season policing coming up and police need to recharge at some stage after a torrent of bricks and injuries. Add regular crime. It’s remarkable this the police service have the numbers.

Play all games in recently affected areas behind closed doors. Bummer for the fans but sod it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sadly this is what happens when you ignore 66% of the electorate.:shrug:
You lost get over it.

I think that’s how it works

Also are you saying everyone who voted for Deformed signed up for this ? Wow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here