Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
So if the establishment's narrative doesn't make sense, what does make sense?
I’m not sure what kind of rock you’ve been living under in recent years but you should take a look at the political/institutional establishment’s involvement in the post office scandal or blood transfusion scandal or child grooming scandal or Hillsborough scandal or cash for honours scandal or weapons of mass destruction bollox or pandemic bollox or climate change bollox or transgender bollox (no pun intended). These are the tip of a very significant shitberg all representing different levels of outright deceit for victims and/or the wider British public.

The British state broadcaster (again) last week found itself embroiled in another nonce scandal involving one of its highest paid stars, where it has (again) hidden its institutional deceit from victims and the wider public through the use of “mental illness”. The actions of the wife of this individual provides the clear view of what the truth is, and if she has decided to abandon ship it’s evident that there is no “mental illness” factor, just guilt.

You and others can continue to drink the kool aid as delivered by the gallon from the establishment, I and no doubt millions of others will make our own minds up, unfettered by the euphemisms used by the establishment to deny the underlying root causes for the ongoing events where innocent British citizens old and young are subjected to violence in their own country.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The absolute state of them. Thank goodness they are all so f***ing stupid that they are all filming each other to assist the round up.
That one in the jogging suit with the black head gear …..he has tits….never jogged in his life.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’m not sure what kind of rock you’ve been living under in recent years but you should take a look at the political/institutional establishment’s involvement in the post office scandal or blood transfusion scandal or child grooming scandal or Hillsborough scandal or cash for honours scandal or weapons of mass destruction bollox or pandemic bollox or climate change bollox or transgender bollox (no pun intended). These are the tip of a very significant shitberg all representing different levels of outright deceit for victims and/or the wider British public.

I'm aware of all the things you mention here, but I don't know how that references the murders that happened in Southport. What is it that the establishment is hiding. What is really the root cause of that, and the other violent crimes?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It has to be. I really do think it is unreasonable to expect the police to deal with this.

Protecting mosques, already protecting synagogues and faith schools, asylum hotels, then there’s football season policing coming up and police need to recharge at some stage after a torrent of bricks and injuries. Add regular crime. It’s remarkable this the police service have the numbers.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
You and others can continue to drink the kool aid as delivered by the gallon from the establishment, I and no doubt millions of others will make our own minds up, unfettered by the euphemisms used by the establishment to deny the underlying root causes for the ongoing events where innocent British citizens old and young are subjected to violence in their own country.
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

The British state broadcaster (again) last week found itself embroiled in another nonce scandal involving one of its highest paid stars, where it has (again) hidden its institutional deceit from victims and the wider public through the use of “mental illness”. The actions of the wife of this individual provides the clear view of what the truth is, and if she has decided to abandon ship it’s evident that there is no “mental illness” factor, just guilt.

well said

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I'm aware of all the things you mention here, but I don't know how that references the murders that happened in Southport. What is it that the establishment is hiding. What is really the root cause of that, and the other violent crimes?
He’s too busy being a proud racist to mention that.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It has to be. I really do think it is unreasonable to expect the police to deal with this.
Apart from a terrorist incident, I don't believe that troops should deal with domestic issues. What are they going to do differently from the Police, who have years of experience and training in dealing with riots and protests.

Martial law in England is a slippery slope that should be avoided.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Apart from a terrorist incident, I don't believe that troops should deal with domestic issues. What are they going to do differently from the Police, who have years of experience and training in dealing with riots and protests.

Martial law in England is a slippery slope that should be avoided.
Unless they're properly trained and equipped for riot control, what they're likely to do differently is either kill or seriously injure people and then the soldiers involved spend the rest of their lives being dragged through court proceedings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here