Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I posted the above earlier, in response to a post made by @WATFORD zero earlier.

The post was an attempt to moderate the temperature on this thread a little by keeping the conversation focused on the issues and not fellow posters. Whilst the request to ‘play the ball and not the man’ still applies to all of us on here, I’d like to retract the ‘final warning’ bit, which I agree is not needed.

Whilst I appreciate this is probably of no interest to anyone except WZ and myself, I’m always happy to make a public retraction where merited.
Total :bowdown:

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Blimey 😧

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240804-193609.png
    Screenshot_20240804-193609.png
    852.7 KB · Views: 122

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That’s me. 26% Germanic.
Me too apparently. More than 20% of me is from the same part of Germany as Henning Wehn.

Explains a lot. An awful lot.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Haven’t seen the clip but unless he’s on film committing a crime what exactly can the club do for him just being there?
Don’t have to comit a crime to get a stadium ban.

The admin of the We Are Brighton Twitter got a lengthy ban for calling out the source of Man City’s funding.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It seems he isn’t an Albion fan, but if he was then the club is a private business so they can do what they like as long as there’s no laws broken. I wouldn’t have any issue with the club banning him for being a part of this even as a “spectator”
The Albion has banned a fan before for a tweet that besmirched the Club’s name so could do similar if seen being involved in the rioting.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
One of the best things about NSC is that we’re all allowed to voice our opinions (even Palace fans), but I’m slightly nervous that a moderator is (apparently seriously) blaming Keir Starmer for what’s happening!

I don’t agree with his opinion either but why does a moderator have to have the same view or opinion as you or me?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Blimey, this is turning into a Poundland version of 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
For the record, I’m the acceptable face of white working class Britain.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Albion has banned a fan before for a tweet that besmirched the Club’s name so could do similar if seen being involved in the rioting.
Good point.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don’t think I’d heard the expression “Useful idiots” until this year. Love it. Very apt.
The ultimate useful idiot was Johnson. If you wanted to 'just get Brexit done'.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anglo-Saxons were not Germans. They were Germanic tribes which is different. Pretty pedantic I know but I am so pissed off and upset at these idiots that anything else seems better to think about.
They still bombed our chip shops , bloody Germans.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Incredible to see how many are already being publicly named and ‘Jamied’ on twitter.

Imagine throwing away your career for this 🤦🏻‍♂️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here