Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Just wondering. Serious question.

Has any senior member of the Reform Party come out and condemned the violence yet?

They have attacked starmer for labelling everyone who is rioting is a far right thug but they are not saying he said that, they are saying what some have also struggled with on here that starmer called everyone with concerns about immigrants a far right thug, which he did not. They are throwing fuel on the fire to the morons.

Anyone who believe that Farage cares about the families of the kids who were killed is also hard of understanding. This is the man who took Alex jones’ side when he was challenged about sandy hook attack. Farage said parents challenging Alex jones who called it a hoax were enemies of free speech. Farage took the side of someone calling it a hoax. The man is a grifter. People fall for it. He is just Tommy is a suit.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i'ld say you are in a good position to know what these people lack, so what do you think should be done with her?
well i would say she'll be supported by some , reviled by others and probably end up on tv at some point.....posting your opinion on social media is not a crime.....tens of thousands do it every day.

what would you like to do to her , tar and feathered , make her sweep the streets naked...??

everyone has an opinion and X and the like give people a podium .....i dare say she'll be mortified that she's been outed or she might not.....she might be proud , who knows....??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Kier Starmer is to blame for this. His speech was so badly judged. No recognition at all of the reasonable worries a lot of people have, just an attack on their right to protest. Seems more bothered about defending the perpetrators than our children.
I’ve always stuck up for the right to protest, but what we’ve seen since Wednesday is rioting, not protesting. The Prime Minister, of any persuasion, should condemn rioting.

Lies and rumours are the cause of the trouble. So many lies about the murderer being a Muslim, caused rioters to attack mosques, and condemn innocent people. No government can allow that.
The real community in Southport came out the next day, to help clear up, and repair the mosque, together.

The rest of the riots are just copy cat affrays.

None of which are going to help those grieving families, nor bring those little girls back.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
bit rude, "racist moron", is your term

in any group there will always be wronguns, even white people like you

you and she pay attention only to what reinforces your world view, that's why you never progress as a humans
You don’t know me as far as I’m aware, so why the assumptions?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
if she is 59 she will have seen the country of her birth change remarkably in her lifetime .....you think that 5 , 6 , 7 children families is a good thing ???
I'll ignore the comment about the number of children, but I'm assuming you think the change is negative? I'd be interested to know which elements of that change you think are problematic.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
well i would say she'll be supported by some , reviled by others and probably end up on tv at some point.....posting your opinion on social media is not a crime.....tens of thousands do it every day.

what would you like to do to her , tar and feathered , make her sweep the streets naked...??

everyone has an opinion and X and the like give people a podium .....i dare say she'll be mortified that she's been outed or she might not.....she might be proud , who knows....??
sorry, my poor wording. what do you think should be done to help her?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Maybe ask the question why does Mrs Average have these views in the first place?
If all she sees is bombs going off at pop concerts on buses and attacks such as Tower bridge & Parliament square it’s not hard to figure out .
People have the right to feel scared and confused to why these tragic events happen.

To simply point a finger and shout racist moron get some education isn’t helping anyone or anything.

Tracy is convinced that only Muslim families have lots of children. I can remember living in the north, and it was a common complaint amongst women, that ‘they’ had bigger families than whites.

Statistics showed they were wrong, but it appeared that way, because families were close, and helped each other out. If one of the women were ill, a sister, sister in law, or a cousin would look after the kids at their house.

Truth, as always, took a back seat to gossip.
im sorry , i work with Africans and Afghans , they all have huge families , my daughter plays sport with African girls , one Somali family has 11 kids one family from Liberia also 11 kids , Indians generally have fewer kids in my experience , we cannot confuse the gradual immigration of the 50's and 60's with the accelerated rate of migration we are seeing today , it is a completely different scenario being driven by different factors.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'll ignore the comment about the number of children, but I'm assuming you think the change is negative? I'd be interested to know which elements of that change you think are problematic.
well mate , if everybody had 7 or 8 kids how do you think that would affect things in general .....schooling , housing , medical facilities...?? which is my major point so you shouldn't feel obliged to ignore it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
im sorry , i work with Africans and Afghans , they all have huge families , my daughter plays sport with African girls , one Somali family has 11 kids one family from Liberia also 11 kids , Indians generally have fewer kids in my experience , we cannot confuse the gradual immigration of the 50's and 60's with the accelerated rate of migration we are seeing today , it is a completely different scenario being driven by different factors.
I‘ve lived in Asian areas in the north as neighbours and my experience is different.
Now I live in Sussex knowing several families with five or six children and they’re all white Sussex born.

Whose experience is more valid, yours or mine?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
avoid feeling mortified
i would personally give her some shrooms or dmt , broaden her horizons, perhaps her comments on SM could be deemed punishable by law and she could be made to do community service in the migrant community

or you could tar and feather her.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I‘ve lived in Asian areas in the north as neighbours and my experience is different.
Now I live in Sussex knowing several families with five or six children and they’re all white Sussex born.

Whose experience is more valid, yours or mine?
I was going to say I know of 2 British women local to me who both have 3 & 4 kids each, haven’t worked for 20+ years and just taken out the system constantly 🤷🏻‍♂️ fine it’s what it’s there for but let’s not pretend this is not also a common sight in areas around the UK

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I wonder if there is a correlation between right wing views and levels of education?

If there is, then the answer, long term, is teaching tolerance, curiosity and inclusion and generally having a more educated populace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here