Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Stamp out these violent ****s once and for all. I'm utterly sick of these spanners kicking off. They are truly thick, racist wankers.
Agreed. Also the counter group walking around Stoke wielding machetes and baseball bats in plain site with not a riot police office in sight

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's not ramblings, it's pretty easy to find, also now on The Guardian.
I happen to agree with @WATFORD zero here. A link takes a second to copy and paste and add to your post.

It will also confirm or deny my long held suspicion that you are simply copying a journalist’s words and passing them off as your own on here.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I happen to agree with @WATFORD zero here. A link takes a second to copy and paste and add to your post.

It will also confirm or deny my long held suspicion that you are simply copying a journalist’s words and passing them off as your own on here.
If I'm quoting an article or information then it's a copy and paste job :shrug:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I'm sorry, but each time you post something on here, I'm not going to run round trying to find where you got it from.

Presumably when you read it, it was in the address bar at the top of the page. If you could copy and paste that in your subsequent post on NSC the source will give an indication of what weight may be associated with your post depending on whether the source is a recognised news agency or Roger on twitter in his bedroom in Bolton.

Some people (and I'm certainly not suggesting yourself, simply make things up or don't want to disclose the dubious source of their 'story'). I'm trying to do my little bit to ensure stop 'lies getting halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on' on social media (I know i'm on a hiding to nothing).

Indeed you may find posts on this very thread were sources were requested and not forthcoming :wink:

Thanks
https://news.sky.com/story/southpor...s-blogs-13186819?postid=8070892#liveblog-body

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Agreed. Also the counter group walking around Stoke wielding machetes and baseball bats in plain site with not a riot police office in sight
Good on them, as far as I'm concerned (if true). Zero tolerance for racist thugs running rampant, and there's a hell of lot more of decent folk than these idiots.
Kick them to the kerb...immediately.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Good on them, as far as I'm concerned (if true). Zero tolerance for racist thugs running rampant, and there's a hell of lot more of decent folk than these idiots.
Really? You appear to be advocating eye for eye behaviour here and that will only result in greater problems both now and down the line.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I see 8 “protesters” were nicked in Sunderland. I’m willing to bet none are affected by their alleged concerns, most will be from outside the area, all will have jobs and at least one will also be charged for possession of a class A controlled substance.

The FA need to step in here and work with the Police to get all football clubs to revoke season tickets/memberships and impose match bans on anyone convicted of participating in these far right riots and they should get a permanent ban from any England game - they are a disgrace to the flag.

We should make them ‘affected’ by their thuggish rioting (I absolutely refuse to call anyone engaged in the current violence as “protestors”).

I’ve seen several protagonists wearing England shirts in videos and someone mentioned up thread (and I’ve heard it said elsewhere) that once the football season starts, the riots will die down.

Sorry if that sounds draconian and undemocratic or not the ‘responsibility of the FA’ but tough - keep all these fcukers off the football terraces - kick ’em where it hurts.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can’t believe you are genuinely in favour and supportive of people on our streets with machetes and baseball bats, especially in the current volatile atmosphere.

Please dial it back a bit - thanks.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Is this true? Is there evidence. Actual evidence not lots of people telling lies like they did about stabbings today?

Attachments

• IMG_2311.jpeg
    IMG_2311.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 56

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Look. Some non rioting peaceful protesters needed a phone so much so they could call radio phone ins to articulate their issues that they could not wait for opening time.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

weapons , easy to find if looking - media wont report though

shouting allah akbar , thats in stoke , plenty more of both sides out looking for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here