Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pro evolution 4, 9 days away

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Those ones where they run it out are annoying - but I quite like it sometimes when the ref does/doesn't give free-kicks where the decision should have gone the other way. Refs make mistakes so it would be a shame if the computer ref was always right - we get some great controversy in our 2 player matches that just makes it more of a laugh

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Brighton till i die said:

that bit where you wanna let the ball run and the stupid fucker elbows it out for a goal kick drives me f***ing insane!!

f***ing amateurs. If you hold down R1 and R2 at the same time, your player won't go for the ball, leaving it to run out of play.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
trueblue said:
Those ones where they run it out are annoying - but I quite like it sometimes when the ref does/doesn't give free-kicks where the decision should have gone the other way. Refs make mistakes so it would be a shame if the computer ref was always right - we get some great controversy in our 2 player matches that just makes it more of a laugh

Exactly. :clap2:

Kev the Ape

on the training mode of master league anyone know how to do the 1-2 set up, its got a yellow bar and i have look in a instructions book and it says press x twice but the yellow bar doesnt go up any tips??

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
f***ing amateurs. If you hold down R1 and R2 at the same time, your player won't go for the ball, leaving it to run out of play.

depends if your player is player or computer controlled, if its computer then he charges at it regardless!

Refs make mistakes so it would be a shame if the computer ref was always right - we get some great controversy in our 2 player matches that just makes it more of a laugh

Yeah but these refs get it wrong 95% of the bloody time :angry: :D

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
trueblue said:

i agree it does make for a much better "real life" gaming. and yeah, when you get a few mates over for a sesh on it, it gets well interesting!!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Crabbers, the amount you bitch about this game makes me wonder why you play it at all.

Kev the Ape

my master league team of brighton is:

1. paul robinson
2. sol campbell
3. tudor from juventus
4. allesandro nesta
5. patrick viera
6.olembe
7. ronaldinho
8.harry kewell
9. robert pires
10. thierry henry :bowdown:
11. adriv schevenko :bowdown:

beat that team then.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Kev the Ape said:
my master league team of brighton is:

1. paul robinson
2. sol campbell
3. tudor from juventus
4. allesandro nesta
5. patrick viera
6.olembe
7. ronaldinho
8.harry kewell
9. robert pires
10. thierry henry :bowdown:
11. adriv schevenko :bowdown:

beat that team then.

Toldo
vieira
nesta
r.carlos
gerrard
robert - newcastle
babangida
neved
rivaldo
beschansky (sp?)
bellamy

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Crabbers, the amount you bitch about this game makes me wonder why you play it at all.

oh theres plenty to bitch about, the game is great but can be or should be soooooooooooo much better! I guess my past experience of gaming has highlighted my awareness of flaws in all games not just PES!

Kev the Ape

Brighton till i die said:
Toldo
vieira
nesta
r.carlos
gerrard
robert - newcastle
babangida
neved
rivaldo
beschansky (sp?)
bellamy

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

bellamy :lolol:, gerrard :lolol:. me and you one on one i would kick your are 4-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here