Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pro contracts for Jake, Adam El-Abd...

Contracts for Jake Robinson, Adam El-Abd and Chris McPhee

Jake Robinson and Adam El-Abd have signed 2.5 year contracts and Chris McPhee has had his contract extended for 2.5 years.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Makes me wonder why Jake has now got a Pro contract after the club said recently that he was already on a long youth contract - so couldn't be poached. Maybe a "bigger" club has been sniffing around?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
SO HERES TO YOU JAKEY ROBINSON .....

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Not to sure about these long contracts to be honest as it always backfires and to be frank mc phee would be useless in div 1 as thats how we should look.

what is wrong with a year contract as these players are not excactly being watched and setting the world alight grrrrrr.

The likes of cullip and knight are worthy long contracts,but to keep giving average players long contracts is stupid as we all know they won't cut it in the 1st.:angry: :angry: :angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Not to sure about these long contracts to be honest as it always backfires and to be frank mc phee would be useless in div 1 as thats how we should look.

what is wrong with a year contract as these players are not excactly being watched and setting the world alight grrrrrr.

The likes of cullip and knight are worthy long contracts,but to keep giving average players long contracts is stupid as we all know they won't cut it in the 1st.:angry: :angry: :angry:

Come on Berky, Jake will be a star for this club. El Abd is clearly a great prospect and McPhee will get better with experience. Remember this is his first full season in a very physical division.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I am so pleased for all three of them

Well done Knight and McGhee

(and to the doubters who said McGhee wasn't taking any notice of Jakey :p )

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Come on Berky, Jake will be a star for this club. El Abd is clearly a great prospect and McPhee will get better with experience. Remember this is his first full season in a very physical division.
I'll remind you of this if we go up:smokin:

Just as long as next season in the 1st( hopefully) mc phee is a sub striker and not our 1st choice otherwise we are fu-cked.:clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
I am so pleased for all three of them

Well done Knight and McGhee

(and to the doubters who said McGhee wasn't taking any notice of Jakey :p )

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Have you seen jakey on the pitch lately playing :p :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
Have you seen jakey on the pitch lately playing :p :drink:

Not for a month or so no. When was the last time you saw the team play Berks? :p

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
I'll remind you of this if we go up:smokin:

Just as long as next season in the 1st( hopefully) mc phee is a sub striker and not our 1st choice otherwise we are fu-cked.:clap2:

I think that will be the case.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Well what a great xmas boost fantastic news!!!!!

Well done lads you deserved it:clap:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I think that will be the case.
In that case we obviously are not planning for the 1st are we as per usual although i know we will sign another decent striker if we go up and another 4 or 5 as will be needed.:smokin:

Might even get out of my armchair next season:clap2: :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here