Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
so the enquiry proves nothing.....what a lot of bollocks

and who gices a shit anyway

and while we are on it , cancel the concert next year , what a waste of time

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Al fayed just been on the news saying that someone high up in Royal family ordered it.

What the f***

Piss off Fayed

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Quite clearly remember my first thought at the time was 'how the f*** does anybody travel through Paris in a car so fast as to suffer fatal injuries?'. Even in the middle of the night. Never been able to travel in a car at more than about 30mph in that city meself. And it would be negligence to the point of criminality to allow any old piss-head to drive that particular couple away from that particular establishment.

Nah, best stick with the tried & trusted CONSPIRACY THEORIES :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Definitely a conspiracy.

Because if you were a high level government agent looking to assassinate a prominent royal, the OBVIOUS way to do it would be to nudge an armour plated Mercedes using a Fiat Uno.

That would GUARANTEE results, wouldn't it :jester:

FFS, the woman's dead, the conspiracies only have legs because that desperate butler of hers "accidentally" keeps letting slip her cranky theories. Everyone knows she was a bit neurotic, why keep feeding the butler's fame by giving him credibility?

PS the concert line up looks utter crap, God knows why people have rushed to buy tickets.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Definitely a conspiracy.

Because if you were a high level government agent looking to assassinate a prominent royal, the OBVIOUS way to do it would be to nudge an armour plated Mercedes using a Fiat Uno.

That would GUARANTEE results, wouldn't it :jester:

FFS, the woman's dead, the conspiracies only have legs because that desperate butler of hers "accidentally" keeps letting slip her cranky theories. Everyone knows she was a bit neurotic, why keep feeding the butler's fame by giving him credibility?

PS the concert line up looks utter crap, God knows why people have rushed to buy tickets.

I reckon the butler did it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i wonder what the express will make of it all

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Cue "Candle in the Wind" by Elton, tears and wailing.

Load of old bollocks, it's a well known fact that Di died of asphyxiation, Dodi died of massive and traumatic blood loss. Hard way to learn that you shouldn't be dishing out blow jobs in the back of a Merc, but there you go.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
HampshireSeagulls said:

Load of old bollocks, it's a well known fact that Di died of asphyxiation, Dodi died of massive and traumatic blood loss. Hard way to learn that you shouldn't be dishing out blow jobs in the back of a Merc, but there you go.
:lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I like to think so, but I think not.

Having read a fair bit about Al Fayed I wouldn't believe a word he utters.

Read Tom Bowyer biography of the man.

Dandyman

In London village.
HampshireSeagulls said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Tom Hark said:
'how the f*** does anybody travel through Paris in a car so fast as to suffer fatal injuries?'. Even in the middle of the night. Never been able to travel in a car at more than about 30mph in that city meself.

ive been driven (i like my licence myself) round london at speeds of 50-60 inculding down victoria embankment very similar to the site of the collision. easy. try harder next time. :cool:

oh, should add, Fayed keeps up the conspiracy nonsence to allieviate his conscience, since by his own admission he changed their travel arrangments. crap luck for him, time he let it go.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS it was a tragic accident no conspiracy whatsoever that Elvis was driving the Fiat Uno.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Beach Hut said:
FFS it was a tragic accident no conspiracy whatsoever that Elvis was driving the Fiat Uno.

With Shergar sitting in the back :jester:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Oldman said:
Not for Diana and Dodi!!

Or anyone else who wanted to use the tunnel that night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here