Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Princess Diana

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The other "in your face" to the conspiracy theorists of course is that, not only is using a Fiat Uno to ram an armour plated Merc possibly the most inefficient and unlikely assassination method EVER, the idea of doing it 50 metres in front of half the world's paparazzi makes it even more unlikely.

Oh, and who mentioned the Daily Express? I can confirm they have already pooh poohed the inquiry result, stating that "the nation wanted answers [yeah, personally not that bothered, but hey], but we got a whitewash"

FFS, it's a car accident, people have them all the time. Move on and stop wasting my money and that of other taxpayers in a futile attempt to satisfy the conspiracy theorists.
:angry:

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Definitely a conspiracy.

Because if you were a high level government agent looking to assassinate a prominent royal, the OBVIOUS way to do it would be to nudge an armour plated Mercedes using a Fiat Uno.

That would GUARANTEE results, wouldn't it

thats what i would do. May be i would have used a Smart car if ti were today tho, that would have really finished the job

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Dougal said:
Al fayed just been on the news saying that someone high up in Royal family ordered it.

What the f***

Piss off Fayed

it could have been a possibility and as a greiving father the minuit he got it in his mind (he must be an express reader) he wont rest until he can beleive 100% it was an accident

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here