Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prince Naseem won't fight another Muslim...

DJ Leon said:
I guess the argument is that if I say I wouldn't fight another white or Christian fighter, I would be accused of racism. It's a valid point.

Not really, race and colour have nothing to do with religion - have a good, close look at that picture of Cat Stevens.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Unless I'm missing something Hamed's comment is inherently racist unless he truly abhorred his chosen career and is repulsed by inflicting violence unless it's on people who it is OK to hurt, i.e. non-Muslim. So it's racist anyway. Twat.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Pavilionaire said:
Unless I'm missing something Hamed's comment is inherently racist unless he truly abhorred his chosen career and is repulsed by inflicting violence unless it's on people who it is OK to hurt, i.e. non-Muslim. So it's racist anyway. Twat.

It is racist and I hope he has 7 bells knocked out of him by a hindu...........or a sikh..........or a christian................or anyone......

He can say what he likes, he's a nut job anyway. He said after his last defeat; "If I lost, then it is written. It is written that I would lose that fight, and I will accpet that because it is written".

Where the f*** is anything "written" about some up-himself little plonker getting spanked in a boxing match? Is that in the Koran, Revelations, The Centuries?

Oh, perhaps it's jotted in the back of some schoolkid's textbook - yeah that's it, it is written.

TWAT ! :rolleyes:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Juan Albion said:
I'm sorry, my computer must be malfunctioning. In the version on my screen, he says some pretty strange things but he doesn't mention anything about race. Or maybe the Great Cybercensor intervened as the packets rushed crossed the Atlantic.

Race doesn't neccesarily mean colour.

Dandyman

In London village.
e77 said:
Race doesn't neccesarily mean colour.

A Muslim like a Christian can be any colour or nationality. which is one reason why the Religious Hatred Bill is such bollocks. The original comment is bigoted and stupid but not IMO racist unless he means Muslim to imply Pakistani, Arab, Bengali, etc.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dandyman said:
A Muslim like a Christian can be any colour or nationality. which is one reason why the Religious Hatred Bill is such bollocks. The original comment is bigoted and stupid but not IMO racist unless he means Muslim to imply Pakistani, Arab, Bengali, etc.
True on all counts. It's not the same as a white fighter saying "I won't fight another white man."

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's a cock anyway. Same old same old, he's probably frittered away most of the cash he made from his career, and now he needs a few more paydays to keep him and his entourage in Ferrari's for the next few years.

Well if Sky Box Office think they're going to extract fifteen quid from me to watch that posing prat take another 25 minutes to get in the ring by dangling upside down on a glittery trapeze surrounded by dry ice and wearing a pair over oversized gaudy leopardskin-sequinned shorts whilst simultaneously praying to Allah, all set to a deafening pumping backdrop of nauseating, incomprehensible hip-hop gangsta-rap shite, then they are sorely, sorely mistaken.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Easy 10 said:
He's a cock anyway. Same old same old, he's probably frittered away most of the cash he made from his career, and now he needs a few more paydays to keep him and his entourage in Ferrari's for the next few years.

Well if Sky Box Office think they're going to extract fifteen quid from me to watch that posing prat take another 25 minutes to get in the ring by dangling upside down on a glittery trapeze surrounded by dry ice and wearing a pair over oversized gaudy leopardskin-sequinned shorts whilst simultaneously praying to Allah, all set to a deafening pumping backdrop of nauseating, incomprehensible hip-hop gangsta-rap shite, then they are sorely, sorely mistaken.

Sounds about right.

larus

Easy 10 said:

Stop sitting on the fence there Easy. :jester:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Easy 10 said:

:lolol: :lolol:

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
The only way I can look at this statement is this....

Boxing IS a Sport, so he says he will not compete against other Muslims.

What would happen if Muslims in any sport said the same?

Otherwise he doesn't see it as a sport, and therefore sees it as conflict, in which case he is saying I will fight people of a different 'Crede' than myself (i.e. non-muslims). The boxing board of control should then step in and tell him it a sanctioned sport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here