Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pride & Falmer

I have just been to a committee meeting in our block where a gay resident was complaining about the noise in St James Street last night by Spanish students celebrating the World Cup win.

We got onto talking about Prides street party and the noise which us residents have to endure every year for a whole weekend.

I mentioned that the football club and Pride were negotiating regarding the big kick off at Falmer and the possible movement of Pride to a different weekend as a one off. Well, he went nuclear! How dare a tin pot club that was bankrupt dictate to Pride who bring millions into the city each year. I pointed out that Pride was only going ahead due to the gay-friendly council loaning Pride money. I'm now being reported to the LGBTS local copper for homophobic comments! This, even though my next door neighbour is gay and has been a friend for 14 years!

Anyway, not sure how true this is, but a petition is going to be passed around at this years Pride threatening to move Pride to another area on the South Coast if agreement is reached to favour football over Pride next year.

I though Pride (Brighton) is/was on the verge of liquidation anyway!

*awaiting a dawn raid by the LGBTS task force!

i'll sign:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here