Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pretty tragic

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
and saw a kid outside in chelsea strip yes CHELSEA!!

Just the one Chelsea strip?

One of my most favourite Crystal Palace moment (other than our 1-0 victory and the 9-0 demolition), clearly shows a Man Utd hat in the Palace section, and this was before the clubs really pushed on with garnering supporters from beyond their city/town boundaries.

If you don't know what I am talking about...

Eric_Cantona_kung-fu.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Anybody else sad enough to go to a rivals friendly match,we must be good if we can attract the Palace crap!

Probably lives local(i can understand) trying us out...hmm could save a fortune? Kids are now Brighton fans & to be honest it's nicer than Selhurst,be back home quicker too.

fullofplastics

Aug 1, 2011
smellhurst full of culture admittedly a crap hole! BUT when you look at falmer the lego land plastic looking bowl souless walkers st marys type of stadium souless its poor i'd take sellhurst any day of the week

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
smellhurst full of culture admittedly a crap hole! BUT when you look at falmer the lego land plastic looking bowl souless walkers st marys type of stadium souless its poor i'd take sellhurst any day of the week

Make the most of it before the place rots away....

fullofplastics

Aug 1, 2011
rivalry aside any football fan who lives for the terraces going on proper away days to old grounds dreads the souless bowls like amex emirates its a fact they are souless no culture poor show

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Selhurst is full of culture?

Legoland/plastic is boring. No reason why it will not have some soul.

A world apart from St Mary's.

I'd be quite surprised if you took Amex over Selhurst, considering you seem to support Palace.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Wish you would take it....to the scrapheap you Nagasaki knob jockey...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Selhurst is full of culture?

Legoland/plastic is boring. No reason why it will not have some soul.

A world apart from St Mary's.

I'd be quite surprised if you took Amex over Selhurst, considering you seem to support Palace.

Last game he went to was Brighton though. He must be on the turn. Can't blame him for that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
rivalry aside any football fan who lives for the terraces going on proper away days to old grounds dreads the souless bowls like amex emirates its a fact they are souless no culture poor show

Look at my avatar-i would love to go back there-but times change-unless your team move from Selhurst you will end up in oblivion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here