Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
1391445-cool_story_bro3_super.jpg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
went falmer sat and yes i am a palace fan and no i wasnt in the home end but what a joke full of plastics

went to toilet 2day nd i did a poo-poo.

f*** me, I know the schools in Croydon are bad but this takes the piss.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
went falmer sat and yes i am a palace fan and no i wasnt in the home end but what a joke full of plastics

few Palace plastics among our ranks i assure you..ask yourself where all yours have gone.

Though they will not admit it.

fullofplastics

Aug 1, 2011
went to toilet 2day nd i did a poo-poo.

f*** me, I know the schools in Croydon are bad but this takes the piss.

grow up... and 18500 season tickets of which 10,000 at best are loyal 8,500 fair weather ' oh that stadium is nice you go to this game i go to the next home game ' season ticket holders :clap: jog on laughing stock

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Seriously, can people stop giving this moron a hard on by even dignifying him with a response?

Bullshit like this deserves to sink down the page. The twat only registered today, don't give him the satisfaction

grow up... and 18500 season tickets of which 10,000 at best are loyal 8,500 fair weather ' oh that stadium is nice you go to this game i go to the next home game ' season ticket holders :clap: jog on laughing stock

Can we keep this one, he's funny.

fullofplastics

Aug 1, 2011
Seriously, can people stop giving this moron a hard on by even dignifying him with a response?

Bullshit like this deserves to sink down the page. The twat only registered today, don't give him the satisfaction

oh and the new song inspired by palace 'we love you' chant the lyrics are so poor another embarrassing to your beloved club

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Whilst being difficult to decipher, I think I have got the gist of it.

All clubs have fairweather fans. There is no shame in that. You have lost a fair few over the last half a decade.

It is quite understandable, in our instance, that there was going to be an upsurge in interest. Plenty of old, current and new fans buying season tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here