Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston 1-0 up

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's the truth like it or not .Not that it matters to you lot but Hastings is full of them.
More Palace here then Seaweed.

Yes,i believe your tale. What you seem unable to grasp is that it proves nothing. Just as me not knowing any fans at the amex who support other clubs does not prove the opposite. There I've spelled it out for you in easy to understand English.

What was that attendance figure Simster quoted the other day? 45000 palace crowd down to just over 4000 or something a few years later. Plastics, don't give us that. We all know you are purely a wum who has nothing better to do than spill bile due to your overwhelming jealousy.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
10 th place well done. Nose bleeds and bunting all round.
Why do you care?Your clearly a JCL or a Manc living in Sussex , I may just add the gulf in class was not evident in the 2 games we played against you last year.Was it?
1 point from 6 says otherwise.

Thats history now, as long as we learn from it that is all that matters. The future is ours to grasp --- you are just grasping:bigwave:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
What I find amazing is their genuine belief that there are only 6500 Brighton fans in the WHOLE WORLD, and they were all STHs at Withdean. Despite the fact we've previously had 20/30k at Goldstone in the past. For example - last year was my first year of being a season ticket holder. I went to Goldstone, I went to Gillingham, I got to as many games at Withdean as I could, generally half a dozen or so per season. I've supported Brighton since I was a kid. I didn't have a ST before because first I was a child, then I was a teenager with no job, then at uni elsewhere in the country, then back but not earning enough to pay for a ST. Last season was the first time I had the disposable income to afford it. Am I a JCL? A plastic? According to Palace, yes. I'd argue no, I'm as loyal as the next and would invite anyone to sit next to me during a game and then question my passion or support for the Albion come the final whistle.

The simple fact is that if their fans were so loyal and so brilliant they would get more than the 14k shower of shit they scrape together at the moment. Our respective hardcore supports are probably very similar in nature I'd suggest - if we were relegated, we wouldn't manage 25k+, it'd be in the 10-15k bracket Palace are experiencing now. And yes, there are those who are less passionate, who didn't go to Gillingham, who have a second team or even class Brighton as their second. Who cares, EVERY club in the land has their fairweathers. Because our relative trajectories are in opposite directions at the moment the truth of both our clubs' positions is slightly skewed, and Palace are clinging to the idea that there are 20,000 ManU fans at the Amex every week simply because they have nothing else worth clinging onto.

The general mood of pessimism and depression descending on Selhurst is what we've had for the past 15 years, and IF they were to go down this year, I will personally LOVE to see their excuses for four-figure gates, and still criticise our fanbase or how our club is run. The jealousy is borderline erotic and every time I see a Palace troll arbitrarily throw 'JCL' or 'plastic' about, I get a raging hard-on I swear. The denial is truly priceless.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The general mood of pessimism and depression descending on Selhurst is what we've had for the past 15 years, and IF they were to go down this year, I will personally LOVE to see their excuses for four-figure gates, and still criticise our fanbase or how our club is run. The jealousy is borderline erotic and every time I see a Palace troll arbitrarily throw 'JCL' or 'plastic' about, I get a raging hard-on I swear. The denial is truly priceless.

Great post and the last paragraph is what i am dying to see. I can't wait!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
What I find amazing is their genuine belief that there are only 6500 Brighton fans in the WHOLE WORLD, and they were all STHs at Withdean. Despite the fact we've previously had 20/30k at Goldstone in the past. For example - last year was my first year of being a season ticket holder. I went to Goldstone, I went to Gillingham, I got to as many games at Withdean as I could, generally half a dozen or so per season. I've supported Brighton since I was a kid. I didn't have a ST before because first I was a child, then I was a teenager with no job, then at uni elsewhere in the country, then back but not earning enough to pay for a ST. Last season was the first time I had the disposable income to afford it. Am I a JCL? A plastic? According to Palace, yes. I'd argue no, I'm as loyal as the next and would invite anyone to sit next to me during a game and then question my passion or support for the Albion come the final whistle.

This is almost the same with me, I have been a supporter of this club most of my life but historically a pay on the gate type, last season was my first season ticket. Add to that the fact I now take my 2 children (Albion being the only team they have supported) I guess that's another 3 JCLs, but no matter what being a JCL will never be as bad as being a Palarse supporter.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Nigel's ? Your not Millwall are you although a few of you think you are.
Try and use your brain a bit tarquin that's what they call us .
Yes we dream of 10 th place in championship ,honestly well done to you .
BHA you really are big time now.
We really have to hit some lows to sink to your 6,000 odd athletics ground div3 and div 4 tescos special wearing wankathon.

:lol: haha you complete nobber, is that really the best response you can come up with :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Seriously is this all the nigels have to throw at us? Unsubstantiated and factless claims that the thousands cramming into the Amex are plastics (whatever that is?) all clubs want to attract new fans and welcome back fans that stopped going for whatever reasons, they want mums and dads to bring their sons and daughters, their mates and other family members to build a larger fanbase and generate income streams, they want the fans to keep on coming and to generate the fans for the future of the club. Not one of the 25000+ at the Amex gives a toss where the person sitting next to them comes from or whether they have been to 1 game or 1000 games and we care even less about what no mark palace gobshites think of the situation. It's called progress and building for the future, something palace Know f*** all about and explains why they are sitting in a crumbling decrepit shithole of a stadium playing to dwindling disinterested crowds who are deserting them for the more attractive London clubs. And yet still palace come on here calling us plastic and other pointless names, they can only dream of being where we are and are jealous as f***. It makes their demise all the more sweeter.

Good work. Not that they'd ever admit it obviously, but this will hurt. Because its BANG on.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

The simple fact is that if their fans were so loyal and so brilliant they would get more than the 14k shower of shit they scrape together at the moment. Our respective hardcore supports are probably very similar in nature I'd suggest - if we were relegated, we wouldn't manage 25k+, it'd be in the 10-15k bracket Palace are experiencing now. And yes, there are those who are less passionate, who didn't go to Gillingham, who have a second team or even class Brighton as their second. Who cares, EVERY club in the land has their fairweathers. Because our relative trajectories are in opposite directions at the moment the truth of both our clubs' positions is slightly skewed, and Palace are clinging to the idea that there are 20,000 ManU fans at the Amex every week simply because they have nothing else worth clinging onto.

Good post :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why do you care?Your clearly a JCL or a Manc living in Sussex
So Sheebo is a JCL or Manc because...?
we could start next year two leagues apart....and that makes me feel sick TBH. : )
I wouldn't lose sleep, that's very unlikely.
You're plastic and you know it! Seriously, why try and deny that.
You just haven't got a clue have you. Look how many 'hardcore fans' you had when you were in the premiership. You're only 1 division lower now, and your attendances have halved. Imagine if you had to play at an athletics stadium with no permanent stands in League 2, not even Groupon could save you.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Nigel's ? Your not Millwall are you although a few of you think you are.
Try and use your brain a bit tarquin that's what they call us .
Yes we dream of 10 th place in championship ,honestly well done to you .
BHA you really are big time now.
We really have to hit some lows to sink to your 6,000 odd athletics ground div3 and div 4 tescos special wearing wankathon.

You really are a moronic fuckwit-your poxy club already hit a 6600 season average within four years of you getting relegated from old Div 1 or have you forgotten that? You must remember the 23,000 'hardcore Payless fans' who simply f***ed off? f***ed off despite being such diehard, loyal, one club 'supporters'. Perhaps you weren't around at the time? Where were you? Watching another club? Staying away until success came knocking again? You can't all have been 1 of the faithful 6600.

Just to re-cap for you: You have already sunk that low despite you lot trying to ignore how small time you were in the 80' and you are now rapidly heading in the same direction. The hilarious thing is watching you morons desperately trying to belittle our fantastic revival in order to help you take your minds off of the lies and bluster coming out of CPFC2010's failing publicity machine. It is joyous to watch, please keep it up-it is our daily entertainment.

Nobody does 'plastic' like Chrystal Payless.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Only the stupidest of Palace fans would dare come on NSC and try and somehow defend their pathetic tinpot club under current circumstances and true to form there are still some stupid ones here posting away. I don't include Red n Blue since he seems fairly normal and well adjusted. Its all well and good reflecting on the past and there is a time and place for that but football is about the now and the future and right now Palace are undeniably shit and struggling and their future looks uncertain and gloomy. Therefore Palace fans have very little to cling onto and cannot realistically pass any comment on the Albion without it being roundly smashed into pieces.

There is so much comedy value about Palace right now it is difficult to know what to pick on next, their hopelessly misguided and inept lying board or manager, their team of non-delivering talent and panic buy journeymen, their half empty outdated and embarrassing stadium, their hilariously cheap smalltime efforts to give tickets away in the vain hope to generate interest. If Palace were a nightclub it would be called Roxy's and entry would only be granted if you were wearing white toweling socks with slip on shoes accompanied by a diamond patterned pringle jumper with optional fag burns.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We really need a smiley of that statistic [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] has of palace crowds for all the palace fans who bang on about plastics. You know the one, 50,000 or so one game and then a few years later circa 4,000. It would save having to type out a reply every time.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We really need a smiley of that statistic [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] has of palace crowds for all the palace fans who bang on about plastics. You know the one, 50,000 or so one game and then a few years later circa 4,000. It would save having to type out a reply every time.

That is a good idea-Smiley Maker Man, please make it so.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ah yes. I see [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] has it in his signature over on the BBS.

Specifically, that'll be the 51,700 who decided to watch the title decider against Burnley in May 1979 in division 2, against the 4,005 who saw the 5-0 home defeat against Wimbledon a mere 4.5 years later. Yes, an incredible 92.3% seemed to have lost interest in that time.

No-one does plastic quite like the Nigels.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ah yes. I see [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] has it in his signature over on the BBS.

Specifically, that'll be the 51,700 who decided to watch the title decider against Burnley in May 1979 in division 2, against the 4,005 who saw the 5-0 home defeat against Wimbledon a mere 4.5 years later. Yes, an incredible 92.3% seemed to have lost interest in that time.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So Sheebo is a JCL or Manc because...?

Well I must come clean. The reason I have a Koooooshack avator is cos he's my fav Man U player. I only joined this forum last month - not 2001 - it's a mistake on NSC...!

I'm THE JCL of Heathfield you know! :thumbsup: ask anyone... [MENTION=11493]Cecil[/MENTION] [MENTION=11499]simmo[/MENTION] etc

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Apologies, did not have space in signature to attribute the quote/stats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here