Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston 1-0 up

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Well, somehow our average home attendance jumped massively from 2010/2011 to 2011/2012. Where the hell have all of these fans come from?

Let's ignore the fact Withdean held about 10 people, and insult Brighton for being able to attract new fans!

"LOL your fans are new and haha plastic!"

"But they all pay, putting money into the club and support the team"

"LOL plastic, those kids used to support Chelsea lol"

"Ahh, but now they support Brighton? I'm pretty pleased with that"

"Haha, our fans are better than yours because no plastic"

"Christ"

You're plastic and you know it! Seriously, why try and deny that.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Its better to have 12,000 fans, and watch your team going down the shitter then? Good luck with that buddy.

Yeah we have them ....,plenty come out whenever we get Promoted to the Fat league.Glory supporters who only support Palace when times are good and they won't be back for a while.
What I fail to understand is supporters(Fans) who follow someone else yet turn up at the Amex and claim allegiance to BHA.
I know the argument about their money being as good as anyone's and does it really matter?
Well to me that is plastic and something I'll never understand.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And Palace are the Kings of Plastic with all their disappearing fans.

Mind you don't melt when Croydon next burns.

How the f*** does a club lose 40 thousand plastics ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah we have them ....,plenty come out whenever we get Promoted to the Fat league.Glory supporters who only support Palace when times are good and they won't be back for a while.
What I fail to understand is supporters(Fans) who follow someone else yet turn up at the Amex and claim allegiance to BHA.
I know the argument about their money being as good as anyone's and does it really matter?
Well to me that is plastic and something I'll never understand.
You've already told us you know three of them, why don't you just ask? Or was that a lie to emphasise your argument?

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Seriously is this all the nigels have to throw at us? Unsubstantiated and factless claims that the thousands cramming into the Amex are plastics (whatever that is?) all clubs want to attract new fans and welcome back fans that stopped going for whatever reasons, they want mums and dads to bring their sons and daughters, their mates and other family members to build a larger fanbase and generate income streams, they want the fans to keep on coming and to generate the fans for the future of the club. Not one of the 25000+ at the Amex gives a toss where the person sitting next to them comes from or whether they have been to 1 game or 1000 games and we care even less about what no mark palace gobshites think of the situation. It's called progress and building for the future, something palace Know f*** all about and explains why they are sitting in a crumbling decrepit shithole of a stadium playing to dwindling disinterested crowds who are deserting them for the more attractive London clubs. And yet still palace come on here calling us plastic and other pointless names, they can only dream of being where we are and are jealous as f***. It makes their demise all the more sweeter.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I know 5 returning season ticket holders and a load more who continued with their season tickets but i do not know a single season ticket holder who supports another club and yet has a season ticket at the amex. Does this mean there are none who support other clubs, hell it doesn't. Our palace friend clearly doesn't understand unbiased data collection.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Seriously is this all the nigels have to throw at us? Unsubstantiated and factless claims that the thousands cramming into the Amex are plastics (whatever that is?) all clubs want to attract new fans and welcome back fans that stopped going for whatever reasons, they want mums and dads to bring their sons and daughters, their mates and other family members to build a larger fanbase and generate income streams, they want the fans to keep on coming and to generate the fans for the future of the club. Not one of the 25000+ at the Amex gives a toss where the person sitting next to them comes from or whether they have been to 1 game or 1000 games and we care even less about what no mark palace gobshites think of the situation. It's called progress and building for the future, something palace Know f*** all about and explains why they are sitting in a crumbling decrepit shithole of a stadium playing to dwindling disinterested crowds who are deserting them for the more attractive London clubs. And yet still palace come on here calling us plastic and other pointless names, they can only dream of being where we are and are jealous as f***. It makes their demise all the more sweeter.

Nigel's ? Your not Millwall are you although a few of you think you are.
Try and use your brain a bit tarquin that's what they call us .
Yes we dream of 10 th place in championship ,honestly well done to you .
BHA you really are big time now.
We really have to hit some lows to sink to your 6,000 odd athletics ground div3 and div 4 tescos special wearing wankathon.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I know 5 returning season ticket holders and a load more who continued with their season tickets but i do not know a single season ticket holder who supports another club and yet has a season ticket at the amex. Does this mean there are none who support other clubs, hell it doesn't. Our palace friend clearly doesn't understand unbiased data collection.

It's the truth like it or not .Not that it matters to you lot but Hastings is full of them.
More Palace here then Seaweed.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
In the very early seventies you either supported Chelsea or Leeds? FFSK ! at my school. (Moulsecoombe) Since that time Chelsea have always been my second favourite team cause I liked the colour blue!!!. When we stuffed them 3-1 no one was more happier than me. The day after they were still my second favorite team! I will be honest I have never seen them play 'live' before that game.:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here