Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press this morning.....

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
so to clarify (and to stop constant pressing of F5) is there

A) A press conferance set for today
B) someone in know thats confirmed a signing is happening
C) will it be live on Radio Sussex at 4!
D) Do the rumours about CMS and reading have any substance?
E) Is noone in Cardiff
F) Why is Zola at training today (actually dont know if he is, but would love him to be!)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Exciting and could overshadow the match tomorrow. Everybody is assuming its a transfer in. It could be a transfer (or transfers) out. How much would the sale of Noone, Hoskins, CMS and Dunk overshadow tomorrow's match? It would get me excited but not in a good way!!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Because he is a free agent in the summer, and Wroy has said he dosnt figure in his plane so they want to sell while they can still get something for him.
He is only playing because of WBA's injury crisis.
If WBA sign Ridgewell from Birmingham Reyes will be ours I think/hope.

are they going on holiday then, boys break, but dont want the Reyes to go as he drinks to much!

Don't be daft chucky, it is because he wants to fly the plane, as not having a licence didn't stop him driving, so why bother with a pilots licence.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Can somebody say Messi, Owen or something as equally hilarious again? I can't get enough of those 'jokes'.

Yes I'm in a bad mood.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I would love Noone to stay and I think his tweet about dancing round round the living room at the FA Cup yesterday really showed that it wasn't in his mind that he will be off before then. Of course if Cardiff offer to double his wages or something then that might well change but I am still hopefull he's staying put

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
so to clarify (and to stop constant pressing of F5) is there

A) A press conferance set for today. YES, THERE IS EVERY DAY EXCEPT SUNDAYS
B) someone in know thats confirmed a signing is happening. OTHER THAN BOZZA TRUST NOBODY.
C) will it be live on Radio Sussex at 4! NO
D) Do the rumours about CMS and reading have any substance? ACCORDING TO BOZZA THEY DO, SO YES
E) Is noone in Cardiff. FOR NOONE UPDATES GO TO Twitter
F) Why is Zola at training today (actually dont know if he is, but would love him to be!) ZOLA IS GOD

:moo:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It says in the argus today we would be signing a forward, midfielder and defender. However, the forward is Vokes, the midfielder could be Reyes (although he's now predominantly a defender he has played in midfield), and the defender that young lad from Falkirk.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It says in the argus today we would be signing a forward, midfielder and defender. However, the forward is Vokes, the midfielder could be Reyes (although he's now predominantly a defender he has played in midfield), and the defender that young lad from Falkirk.

Could we then be trading all three of them for Glenn Murray and Andrew Crofts in a mega swap deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here