Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press Conference TONIGHT

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
What a load of horse sh1t...!!
Is a press conference really going to be scheduled the evening of an England game??
All the national press will be at Wembley. Complete non-story.

Good time to bury bad [sports] news...?!

Not saying I believe it will happen, just that often a major event is used to announce something that you really don't want widely reported but you are obliged to announce it!

I'm sure all the major news agencies have at least 2 reporters capable of covering sports "events" in different parts of the country.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
What a load of horse sh1t...!!
Is a press conference really going to be scheduled the evening of an England game??
All the national press will be at Wembley. Complete non-story.

stranger things have happened... I remember the news Scolari being named Chelsea manager was done during a game at the European championships

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Crickey.....stop all the posturing will you..... there must be something due, even if its just an update, discussions ongoing, suspensions still in place etc etc..... everyone has wanted something,.....if it doesnt happen, then we havnt lost anything, chill and wait with baited breath.....

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Oh no you don't, not this time will I sit by the wireless waiting excitedly for a massive breaking news story that never arrives. No, not me, once bitten and all that..........

What time is it again?

Seriously, what a load of crap!
:tosser:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The Seagull Line Brighton 8049 !!!! :smile:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Press Conference is tomorrow. Poyet and Tarrico , Oatway suspended for seperate incidents.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What time?

Sometime. LOL. So many rumours going around the club need to nail this now and set the record straight or at least shed some light on what the f*ck is going on.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here