Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press Conference TONIGHT

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It only got palace fired up for the biggest game of the season and they looked more up for it, so it could have cost us a chance of a game at wemberly

Do you really believe a messy cubicle can motivate a football team to win a game?
Managers no longer need to talk to players anymore, just sack the cleaners.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well lets hope there is a club statement tomorrow so we can put this whole sorry mess ( excuse the pun ) behind us once and for all

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Darren Ferguson may well be on the bench in August we will see.

Is he going back to playing then???.Yeah I can just see Bloom employing a guy who has just took a club down and previous to that ruined a good championship side in Preston. He must tick all of Bloom's boxes for next years promotion push. Not to mention his liking for handing out a slap or two. Think this club needs to clean it's image up a bit after court case, poohgate, Suarez, don't you???

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Probably just me, but I don't care about poogate. Yes it was disgusting but it was palace so I will let this one ride it out, in years to come there might even be a poo statue in their honour, you know local poo hero. :wink: :joke:

What is important to me is a conclusion to the manager situation, but if waiting is the what is needed to correctly resolve the situation then we wait.

Think poogate will be folklore in a few years time.

In 20 years time somebody will write a thread on here - "Who remembers Poogate in 2013?":ohmy:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I have heard Poyet, Tanno & Oatway were sacked by the club last Friday. Poyet talking to Fulham to takeover as manager without the clubs permission, then pooh gate (we all know which one of the three was guilty), then Poyet refusing to deal with contracts.

Albion are in talks with Di Mateo but won't make an announcement until a manager is in place

The Fulham bit is as I heard from outside Sussex

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just back from watching the england match. I see this was all piss and wind as usual. A bit like the england match.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Do you really believe a messy cubicle can motivate a football team to win a game?
Managers no longer need to talk to players anymore, just sack the cleaners.

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but I certainly believe it would be an enormous motivation for the visiting team, and also a demotivator for our own team. It wasn't just a messy cubicle, it sounds as if it was very, very obvious it was deliberate. What would you have thought if you were a Palace Player. Do you fight back the tears and think "Oh dear, they don't like us", or would it be a question of "right then, let's show them".

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Is he going back to playing then???.Yeah I can just see Bloom employing a guy who has just took a club down and previous to that ruined a good championship side in Preston.
Ferguson no more ruined Preston, than Poyet single handedly took Brighton from the foot of League One to one the top of the Championship. There's a lot more to both stories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here