Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

press conference thursday

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
this is the Beckford that played for EVERTON is it

Exactly anyone that thinks Beckford is not good enough for us is absolutely deluded and knows nothing about football.

Beckford CMS Vicente and Crofts will gain you promotion from this league especially with the speed we have on the wings

I don't think we can afford Beckford, of we could would definately be a Gem

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Berbatov did NOT return with the rest of the squad when United played in Hamburg last Friday, so you forgot that one.

He'd fit in rather nicely down here then (even with our somewhat less expansive Personal Services menu). :wink:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Exactly anyone that thinks Beckford is not good enough for us is absolutely deluded and knows nothing about football.

Beckford CMS Vicente and Crofts will gain you promotion from this league especially with the speed we have on the wings

I don't think we can afford Beckford, of we could would definately be a Gem

I agree but we have to get lucky with injuries or at least buy a midfielder and a utility player.

Hang on a minute ????

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
My Leicester supporting friends thinks, if we want someone to fit into our style of play and Cms doesn't fit that role, then there's no point of even bidding 200k let alone £2m.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Poyet to Swindon, Di Canio to Brighton?

Ok...enough is enough..... i think of all the posts this summer........ this one really is about the most stupid..(schoolboy) ridiculous ,twatish. aaahhgggg . Actually ..maybe its just in the top 5 of ridiculous posts !...(Mine included )
Is it just yet another wind up.... i hope it is . For your sake.
MAybe i dont know everyone here....everyones sense of 'humour' ..and if ive taken the bait again...so be it .
If its not a wind up...then you are seriously out of the game park !
Somethings here just leave you scratching your head in bewilderment .. totally!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
at the risk of getting sucked in, I'd be quite happy with Beckford - Gus & Tano can sort the twat out, he's certainly got the potential / skill we need.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hypothetical question:

If the ultimate result of all these striker rumours was Murray and Beckford in/CMS out, how would you feel?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hypothetical question:

If the ultimate result of all these striker rumours was Murray and Beckford in/CMS out, how would you feel?

Not for me. I've got great faith in CMS he just hasn't had the service/partner and I'm confident he'll come good. Beckford has undoubted skill but I'm not convinced by motivation or application. He's one of those that has obvious potential but not consistently displayed.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Hypothetical question:

Would largely depend on the profit/loss on the respective fees for me. Would feel very aggrieved giving any significant amount to Palace. I really don't want to lose CMS so at the very least want to see us get our money back, but can't see it to be honest.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's Beckford, 100%

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Hypothetical question:

Ultimately two strikers would be better than one. But of those three CMS would easily be my top choice, so would much rather we brought in a partner for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here