Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

press conference thursday

D

Deleted member 22389

Believe it, when I see it. It's probably just a press conference regarding the Hull match. I would like to be proved wrong. I have read so many rumours on here, I take most of it as complete BS these days. Let's see!!

I'm hoping for a new player too, but I am not getting my hopes up.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Believe it, when I see it. It's probably just a press conference regarding the Hull match. I would like to be proved wrong. I have read so many rumours on here, I take most of it as complete BS these days. Let's see!!

I'm hoping for a new player too, but I am not getting my hopes up.

It is just hull press conference as mr cantor has just tweeted he is heading to the Amex to interview gus, noone and co before head to hull

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Is it possible for Beckford to be a season loan. Clause to exclude him playing against Leicester.

Murray back on a perm.

Keep CMS

Ideal result in my book

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm off to dicks bar this morning for a panini & coffee I'll let you know if I bump into micheal Owen , Beckford,Santa cruz,Murray , Heskey ,Raul ,boyd or Tom dick & Harry

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Is it possible for Beckford to be a season loan. Clause to exclude him playing against Leicester.

Murray back on a perm.

Keep CMS

Ideal result in my book

The ideal result would be a straight swap CMS for Beckford, get Murray back as a back-up squad player (until he proves he can try all the time, and do well), and also get a big goal scoring midfielder of the Junior Lewis type to add presence to our midfield.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The ideal result would be a straight swap CMS for Beckford, get Murray back as a back-up squad player (until he proves he can try all the time, and do well), and also get a big goal scoring midfielder of the Junior Lewis type to add presence to our midfield.

Ideal result would be to have CMS and Beckford and no Murray for me.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Murray back on a perm.

Keep CMS

Ideal result in my book

That would be ideal, yes. Baring in mind I still wonder if Hoskins has a future with us. That would leave us with options of Beckford, Barnes, Mackail-Smith and Murray with Adgestein in reserve. All strikers with different attributes!

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Murray is a better player than CMS. I can understand why many do not want him back though. Unfortunately, the hope of letting him go, and replacing him with a much better player, has not materialised in nearly three transfer windows.

Yep and sometimes you have you back down and do the sensible thing. Admit you made a mistake and let murray come back. As long as he promises not to upset everyone.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Lots of rumours about Beckford a few from sources you would call reliable. Personally hope this is true, I think Gus can get him back to the form he was showing in his early Leeds days. Would like to keep CMS, but if the noises from the club are correct over money and wages can see him going to fee up money to complete the Beckford move. Would this mean another forward in as well?

Hope this is finalised before hull but think this mat not be done just yet

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011
BennettsFieldBunny ‏[MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]nettsField
@cyrilozzy don't think so. The club always has a press conference on a Thursday. I'm told signing if it happens will be before Cardiff game

God knows!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here