Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press conference called by the club for Thursday afternoon.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
DK to step down...?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The announcement of the new stadium development plans at Hove Town Hall.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hopefully we will be getting a proper manager.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hopefully we will be getting a proper manager.

:yawn:

Is he going to bring in a whole set of new players and money to balance the books?

We all know that Wilkins is not perfect, but he is doing a decent job with the resources available. I don't see how a new manager can turn things around. Or perhaps we should just dish out one year contracts to all managers and keep changing annually. That sounds like a good plan.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BOF, he's uselss mate I am sorry. A half decent manager could get this squad into the play offs at least.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't agree that he is useless. He had us on the verge of the playoffs before Christmas and we were difficult to beat. However, the wheels really fell off when we lost some key players. Injuries have meant that our bench has been relatively weak, limiting options to change the game. He is not perfect, but he is learning and everyone has to start somewhere. You may think that we have taken a step backwards, but sometimes it is necessary to move forward. Lets not panic now. We have made some permanent signings to build upon and they are going to take a little while to bed down.

I think we could be close to having a playoff squad, but maybe a step too far this season. One thing that needs to change is the amount of individual errors from our players, but I guess if they played out of their skin every game, then they would be plying their trade with a better club.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
They have decided to use the Falmer site for retail development and we will be staying at Withdean?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
A delivery of newly designed forks is expected some time in the spring?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here