Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press conference called by the club for Thursday afternoon.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
It's the last day of the transfer window, I suppose a round-up of the ins and outs and perhaps announcing future plans, maybe investors or maybe a new manager, I really hope not because I think Deano deserves a chance with the new lads.

Announcing cost cuts for the rest of the season, a plea to the fans to come out as albion are showing with new signings a surge towards the playoff places?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
To announce Hammond's £15m move to Real Madrid.

Heard it here first.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ken Bates to invest in Brighton and bringing in Steve McLaren to manage the team. Bryan Robson appointed director of football and free transport guaranteed for the Mile Oak orphans.

Ernest will also be joining Gully's Girls and Vulture to be appointed the new PR Guru.

We are also scrapping Falmer and applying for planning permission at Sheepcote Valley, we are changing our nickname from Seagulls to "Bennies" and will play in well GAY multicoloured hoodies.

The singing section will be moved to the Northstand, the southstand seats being replaced with spacehoppers.

We are also signing Peter Crouch, Scott McGleish and Steve Foster for a 3rd time at the club in defence.

hope that helps

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ken Bates to invest in Brighton and bringing in Steve McLaren to manage the team. Bryan Robson appointed director of football and free transport guaranteed for the Mile Oak orphans.

Ernest will also be joining Gully's Girls and Vulture to be appointed the new PR Guru.

We are also scrapping Falmer and applying for planning permission at Sheepcote Valley, we are changing our nickname from Seagulls to "Bennies" and will play in well GAY multicoloured hoodies.

The singing section will be moved to the Northstand, the southstand seats being replaced with spacehoppers.

We are also signing Peter Crouch, Scott McGleish and Steve Foster for a 3rd time at the club in defence.

You bastard you let the cat out of the bag....my first gig as pr guru is to ban you and caveman:bigwave:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wouldn't be at all surprised if it was a new investor, hence us being able to splash the cash this transfer window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here