Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Only the champions league will be good enough for me

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
7 or 8 years perhaps but unlikely. By the time we are in a position to push for the top flight, we'd probably need to spend 10's of millions just to avoid imediete relegation.

Personally i'd be happy with upper mid table Championship football for a while, pushing for a play off spot in front of big crowds.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
premiership- premier league

champions league- championship

if you actually ment the champions league, that will never happen

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hope not.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Perhaps a chance within 10 years but not 5

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
There is always a chance but very unlikely. You never know, we could be there in 3 years time or we never make it to the top flight again.

If football was predictable (top 3 of Premier League aside) no-one would ever watch it

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
isthmian league premier division? :p

no, Palace (cheating scum) won't be around for long enough to reach their rightful place in that division. Unfortunately you are going to be wound up by the administrators in the next couple of months. :wave:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't understand why so many people are certain that we won't be, we've got a mega rich chairman and there are loads of clubs pushing for it now (Cardiff, Swansea, brizzle city, not to mention Reading), who were on a par with us a couple of years back. Ok it may not happen but I certainly see us being in the championship playoffs in the next five years.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I don't understand why so many people are certain that we won't be, we've got a mega rich chairman and there are loads of clubs pushing for it now (Cardiff, Swansea, brizzle city, not to mention Reading), who were on a par with us a couple of years back. Ok it may not happen but I certainly see us being in the championship playoffs in the next five years.

Agree with that. If Reading and Hull can get there why can't we. Not saying we would last more than a season but you have to aim as high as you can.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Agree with that. If Reading and Hull can get there why can't we. Not saying we would last more than a season but you have to aim as high as you can.

Absolutely, not to mention Wigan, who I believe we're in a similar position to, except:

-we will have an even nicer stadium
-we have far more history
-we have more fans
-we have a much bigger catchment
-we come from a place where players will want to live

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here