Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership Tonight

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
YES...i know many hate the premier'shit' etc etc so this is for those that have a bit of an interest!

Arsenal City is a cracking game...Arsenal do look class which probably means they'll lose 1-0

and Chelsea losing again:laugh:

some decent games

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The 'premiership Brighton' are looking good for a win tonight....City looking very average (despite their £100M subs).

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not up at Arsenal tonight then PA?

I'll take a draw up at Goodison. YIDS.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
2-0 down, if Roy isn't gone by the morning it will be a joke

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
anyway, great night of premiership action, that relegation battle is tight.

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Scouse Disease up to there usual tricks, i find it hard why Hodgson is being blamed so much, his players are letting him down big time.

Reckon Chelsea will turn it around 2nd half along with Yids but hoping for a draw at Arsenal as them 2 teams seem the only threat to Man U at the mo.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Scouse Disease up to there usual tricks, i find it hard why Hodgson is being blamed so much, his players are letting him down big time.

Reckon Chelsea will turn it around 2nd half along with Yids but hoping for a draw at Arsenal as them 2 teams seem the only threat to Man U at the mo.

3 points off the bottom half way through the season, worst season in 57 years. 7th place from Rafa seams like dreamland now.

And up to their usual tricks? Yeah they are known for not backing their managers...

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
£ points off the bottom half way through the season, worst season in 57 years. 7th place from Rafa seams like dreamland now

But did not Rafa start this off?

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
But did not Rafa start this off?

Can't be bothered for a Rafa debate, but simple terms then No. Rafa would not have Liverpool in this poor position. Roy isn't good enough and seriously has to go.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Can't be bothered for a Rafa debate, but simple terms then No. Rafa would not have Liverpool in this poor position. Roy isn't good enough and seriously has to go.

I wont go into one with you then Aldo, I do though totally agree with your comments on Roy. He is a third rate manager with only 3 away wins in 39 league games for both Fulham & Liverpool. That speaks volumes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here