Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership Quality.

Which of these players has the best chance of having a crack at the prem?

• Total voters

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
What did I say? I asked why Sullivan was put in a list for premiership quality when we haven't even really seem him make a save? Baffling.

Two games into his career and already the MOANERS are out in force MOANING about John Sullivan. EFE is the worst of all these moaners clearly. By questioning Sullivan you are clearly questioning Micky. How DARE you? Micky never gets anything wrong ever.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Two games into his career and already the MOANERS are out in force MOANING about John Sullivan. EFE is the worst of all these moaners clearly. By questioning Sullivan you are clearly questioning Micky. How DARE you? Micky never gets anything wrong ever.

aye?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are talking lower team Premiership I assume and much as I hate to say it even Glenn would struggle, I don't think any of them will make it at the top level. Maybe as squad players for Fulham or Bolton but that's it imo

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
absolutely none of them

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
John sullivan for the premership we've only seen him play twice !!

:lolol:

The question was: Which of these players has the best chance of having a crack at the prem?

We have seen enough of the others to know it's pretty unlikely... not so with JS who is a very young goalkeeper with some promise who has represented England at U18 level.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
None of them will play in the premiership. Glenn's the best player on that list but at 25 his chance has gone.
Interesting point, would point to Ricardo Fuller, Darius Henderson and Caleb Forlan as players who would never be earmarked to play in the premiership but have been bought by top championship clubs with a chance of promotion, So if I was Glenn Murray I wouldn't give up the dream. Chris Iwelumo could be a premiership player next season

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Er, none... To suggest any are is quite frankly laughable.

Depends what you mean by Premiership Quality really Trigger. I think a lot of people, when they hear those words, immediately think of Man U, Chelsea or Liverpool.

To say it's laughable that Lynch or Elphick would be good enough, after a couple more years improvement, to get into the Stoke City squad is quite harsh.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
The question was: Which of these players has the best chance of having a crack at the prem?

We have seen enough of the others to know it's pretty unlikely... not so with JS who is a very young goalkeeper with some promise who has represented England at U18 level.

Thankyou.

Sullivan may have only played a few games but it is evident that there is potential there.

It is a better option on the poll than putting Nicky Forster for example...

Oct 25, 2003
lynch is nowhere near as good as mcshane who is a fairly mediocre premiership player

he could strike lucky and get promoted with a team and play the odd game, but lynch, along with the others, will never be an established prem player

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Yes.

Signed, and used (albeit not very often!) as a striker! What the hell were Celtic thinking!?!

Actually, made his first start in centre of midfield, and then played a few games at centre-back, where he won man of the match against Motherwell. Ultimately I think he was a victim of Strachan losing his first game 5-0 in Bratislava, and the Celtic fans not willing to tolerate any more experiments (i.e. a young player signed from Brighton) to a great extent.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Murray for a lower premier team maybe, Lynch could one day if he progresses. None of the others

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
to be honest if any of them were they'd have been snapped up by now

with the exception of Sully from that list all the above have played a sizable amount of games between two transfer windows and have stayed here , with no genuine Premiership interest that wasn't anything more then NSC rumours

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Dean Cox:glare:

Last edited:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
What did I say? I asked why Sullivan was put in a list for premiership quality when we haven't even really seem him make a save? Baffling.

I think you'll ind that some have seen Sulli play many more games than just the 2 he's played for the first team.

these are more than likely the same ones that have been calling for his inclusion in the first team for the past year.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think you'll ind that some have seen Sulli play many more games than just the 2 he's played for the first team.

these are more than likely the same ones that have been calling for his inclusion in the first team for the past year.

:thumbsup: well said , been saying he should've got a chance in the league cup/ paint pot last couple of seasons but he seems to be holding his own in the league thus far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here