Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership Quality.

Which of these players has the best chance of having a crack at the prem?

• Total voters

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
At a push, Lynch & Elphick if they are able to eradicate their respective weaknesses and continue to push on.

Haven't seen enough of Sullivan to comment.

The others, I'd very much doubt it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The plan is for him to see us into Falmer.

bright1064

There was a thread on here sometime ago that you said about losing your job at Bright. Have you left them or gone over to Splash when the take over/merger came about.

Sep 5, 2008
or MA would have worked out that his best position is either central defence or right back.

MA must know his best position before he came back to Brighton. Obviously he was experimenting whether or not Virgo could hold down a midfield place its just a shame that he gave him sooo many games to impress

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
The plan is for him to see us into Falmer.

bright1064

There was a thread on here sometime ago that you said about losing your job at Bright. Have you left them or gone over to Splash when the take over/merger came about.

It was you who phoned me up with travel news a few months ago wasn't it? I'm pretty sure it was?

The merger has been done, we are now in Worthing and I'm still doing drive on Bright at the moment. But I shall be leaving Bright soon and moving over to do drive time on Splash. But I think I'm still going to be doing my Sunday show on Bright, and covering Bailey @ Breakfast as well.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
people say none of them yet who would have though a couple of years ago that sidbe would? yet he is at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here