Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership last day, do you care ?

At the top, it was annoying to hear Ferguson bringing the game into disrepute again, with his 'mind-games'. He ought to be censured by the F.A. for it in my opinion.

A draw for them and a win for Chelsea would wrap things up nicely.
Avram has kept a pleasant profile throughout the ramblings and rumblings, and although no great 'personality' in any celebrity terms, he's kept his decorum well.
Personally, I'm sick of the excuses and squirming for money from Benitez, the myopic blaming of referees from Wenger, and the self-righteous lack of good sporting attitude from Ferguson.
Alright so Grant has started out 'minted', but he seems alright as managers go.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Couldn't give a monkeys about the Premiershit, I feel so far removed from that level of football, being a Brighton supporter, that it just doesn't register.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fergie said ina paper last week ' I am not inteerested in the mind games used by other managers but at least my chairman doesnt tell me what team to pick and how to play. Who was he knocking at Man City or Chelsea or even BHA possibly if the rumours about DK are true.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Fergie said ina paper last week ' I am not inteerested in the mind games used by other managers but at least my chairman doesnt tell me what team to pick and how to play. Who was he knocking at Man City or Chelsea or even BHA possibly if the rumours about DK are true.

Could be a sideswipe at the way the Chelsea chairman bought Shevchenko, apparently without consulting the manager...who knows?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Bolton & Wigan to win

254/1

:lol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Judgement day has finally arrived, I care and so do the majority of football fans across the country.

So many permatations and twists and turns both at the top and bottom of the league everyone wants to be in. It promises to be an afternoon of high drama.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
From the BBC

1222: Some breaking news... Wigan are reporting that 100 envelopes containing tickets for today's crucial game against Manchester United have disappeared in the post and are thought to have been stolen. The Wigan fans involved are turning up the game regardless but are being denied entry, despite having proof of purchase.

Wonder where they went then...?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I actually dont care I thought they played yesterday, but I have NO INTEREST at all in overpaid, overpampered, alice band wearing pansies formation diving.

I would like the Albion to be in it but we are not, so as far as Im concerned the season ended when the Albion played their last game.

Good luck to whoever wins but I couldnt give a shit, if I had to choose it would be Utd plainly because Chelsea is the team Greg Stanleys supports.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Bolton & Wigan to win

254/1

:lol:

It's gonna be a Wigan win and a bolton draw, with the title going to Chelski, thats what happened on Pes 2008 today! :lolol::lolol:

The premiershit, I don't really care unless Brighton are involved tbh

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Judgement day has finally arrived, I care and so do the majority of football fans across the country.

So many permatations and twists and turns both at the top and bottom of the league everyone wants to be in. It promises to be an afternoon of high drama.

reading this thread i knew you'd be in here somewhere with some ridiculous comment you utter tosser. just was on another thread saying you've been to something like 3 albion games this season, and seems that every time premiership is mentioned you have a little wank. closet united fan?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
reading this thread i knew you'd be in here somewhere with some ridiculous comment you utter tosser. just was on another thread saying you've been to something like 3 albion games this season, and seems that every time premiership is mentioned you have a little wank. closet united fan?

Not at all, I don't mind who wins out of Chelsea and Man Utd so long as football is the ultimate winner.

As for the fact I've only been to 3 games this season, you try keeping down a job that requires you to work some weekends and you live in Lyme Regis, some 150+ miles away from your home ground.

Chelsea is the team Greg Stanleys supports.

BOLLOCKS-I'd forgotten about that. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! All I can hope for now is that ManUre and Chelski get points deducted for financial irregularities.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Not at all, I don't mind who wins out of Chelsea and Man Utd so long as football is the ultimate winner.

As for the fact I've only been to 3 games this season, you try keeping down a job that requires you to work some weekends and you live in Lyme Regis, some 150+ miles away from your home ground.

:bla:

I actually dont care I thought they played yesterday, but I have NO INTEREST at all in overpaid, overpampered, alice band wearing pansies formation diving.

I would like the Albion to be in it but we are not, so as far as Im concerned the season ended when the Albion played their last game.

Good luck to whoever wins but I couldnt give a shit, if I had to choose it would be Utd plainly because Chelsea is the team Greg Stanleys supports.

Erm...if they WIN it, surely they don't need luck at that point?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here