Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership last day, do you care ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anybody who has questioned the commitment of Wigan should be ashamed of themselves, they have been terrific up until now this afternoon.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Anybody who has questioned the commitment of Wigan should be ashamed of themselves, they have been terrific up until now this afternoon.

Shame you cant say the same about the ref, no surprises there, and then doesnt give Scholes a second yellow - its like being in Italy

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Quite funny at the moment on Sky Sports News, resembling a Tourettes Convention with all the ex-players watching their various tellies issuing random shouty shouts :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Well the 2 guys wandering around in named Man Utd shirts (Ronaldo and Scoles) at 3:20 today, obviously don't.
They were of pub age and didn't have a radio/headphones on.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Fergie said ina paper last week ' I am not inteerested in the mind games used by other managers but at least my chairman doesnt tell me what team to pick and how to play. Who was he knocking at Man City or Chelsea or even BHA possibly if the rumours about DK are true.

I very much doubt Fergie knows who DK is, youhave this almost insane fixation with the bloke. Actually a I bet a lot of people are like me, they think that other people were behind Wilkins' demise anyway.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares

Well the 2 guys wandering around in Man Utd shirts (Ronaldo and Scoles) at 3:20 today, obviously don't.
They were of pub age and didn't have a radio/headphones on.

I don't think I've ever seen a player (pub age or not) with a radio/headphones on the pitch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think I've ever seen a player (pub age or not) with a radio/headphones on the pitch.

I realised missing 1 word out, made me look a little silly.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Half time and still nothing is decided, this has to be one of the most dramatic last days ever. A goal at either end of the table and things can swing around again, I'm tense and I don't even support any of the teams, lord knows how bad it must be for the supporters caught up in it all.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Half time and still nothing is decided, this has to be one of the most dramatic last days ever. A goal at either end of the table and things can swing around again, I'm tense and I don't even support any of the teams, lord knows how bad it must be for the supporters caught up in it all.

what an absolute **** get a life

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Couldn't give a shit. Nothing but contempt for the chequebook mentality of the Prem, it's no better elsewhere in Europe either.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading relegated as things stand, hope it stays the same way to fulltime

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here