Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League Sweepstake

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
If your team gets relegated does that mean you are in the championship sweepstake next season?

And will there be Champions league and UEFA sweepstake next season if you qualify?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali_jenkins123 said:
If your team gets relegated does that mean you are in the championship sweepstake next season?

And will there be Champions league and UEFA sweepstake next season if you qualify?

What about an Inter-Toto Cup sweepstake?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
ali_jenkins123 said:

Good point, if your team qualify for the UEFA Cup or champions league then you will be automatically in the sweepstake draw for next season, and their will be no championship sweepstake.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
This is getting a bit much for me. I still don't get what happens if you're 17th. And if you're relegated, are you banned from playing again?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hang on then. If I finish 15th, but my team finishes 10th, then what position do I finish in ? And what if I draw Middlesbrough, but Chelsea win the league ? Does that mean I have to have Middlesbrough ? Because I'd want Chelsea.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
But I want to be Chelsea too so if me and Easy 10 are Chelsea and they win the league, is it a draw or do we take penalties to decide the winner

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No Al, I think if that happened we'd have to split Chelsea's total points tally, and add that to the points tally of team we draw to see who finishes higher - then the winner gets Chelsea.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Oh I get it now, so I have to hope that my team goes a long way in the Inter Toto cup so I get more points and then I'll be Chelsea at the end if they win the League. I wish he'd made the rules clear for us all at the start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here