Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 9-10/12/23

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
What is difficult? Cash handball. Penalty.
Still, Villa good value. Expansive but they do the basics very well.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m astonished that wasn’t looked at, it hits Havertz hand before the goal but only because Cash hand balled it onto him, yes he’s falling but his arm is flailing about

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The way Arsenal players were going down, I would have thought they were winning 1.0.
Then Martinez gets away without a card for head to head contact. Whitehouse git.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He’s integral, even for one game
It hacks me off that SSN seem to thinks it is important to keep a running 'most free kicks awarded to' or whatever. Ayew tops it. Whenever he gets the ball, he is looking for contact so he can fall over. It is really obvious too but refs keep getting conned by him. I'm glad his antifootball antics today see him rewarded with a game off.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's not a penalty in a million years

Carlos should have seen red, thug

Just watched the key moments for the first time, I totally agree with you.

Ref/VAR got the two claimed pens by Arse, spot on. First one Jesus and Luiz? both kind made contact with each other boots 4 feet off the ground, a nothing incident …. but Jesus slightly belatedly made sure that he collapsed. Then Cash didn’t handball, definitely not deliberately or his arm in an unnatural position, again an innocuous incident if it hadn’t been for the stakes at play and desperate Arse players crying foul.

Suck it up Arse fanboys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here