[Albion] Premier League 8-10th November

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not hearing that silly talk about CP for Europe, and Hodgson the experienced maestro, any more.

What happened to dickhead telling us this week that you can’t beat Hodgson and his experience?

Washing it’s hair

Has floppy hair stopped doing his in match commentary “brushes hair back in a fey way”

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know it's rubbish.
I know it won't happen.

But scouser Twitter is getting very agitated at the rumour Mark Hughes is being lined up for the Everton job.

There's no way I wasn't going to bring such glorious news to you all.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not hearing that silly talk about CP for Europe, and Hodgson the experienced maestro, any more.

What happened to dickhead telling us this week that you can’t beat Hodgson and his experience?

Liverpool next up for them! Six teams below could overtake them with one win!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Part of me, hates me enough to now move onto watching Southampton Everton.
As opposed to Spurs Sheffield Utd.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great start to the weekend. I agree with the BBC tweet - CP2010FC are appalling to watch . Just defend and hope for a fluke goal - usually a pen or VAR call...

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Chelsea are really nice to watch aren't they? Haven't enjoyed a watching another team play that much for a while

You can just feel Zaha's pain. He'd love to be knocking out around in good teams like Mount and Abraham do, instead he's stuck feeding on scraps against the big boys.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Another fantastic shift from the ‘Deutsche Messi’ Max Meyer today, justifying the £14m Palace paid for him, a talent the like of which hasn’t been seen since the last great white Palace hope Joniesta took the footballing world by storm.

McArthur, PVA glue, Townsend, Ward and the rest really are utter gash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here