Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 8-10th November

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’s about time Chelsea made a point about their quality and potential in the same way Leicester did at St Marys. I’d like them to be a threat to the top three despite not liking the club that much, it’ll make the league more competitive at the top. In that vain, I will reluctantly cheer the half dozen plus goals I expect them to score today. Good luck to them for once.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Some great comments on Red Cafe about our game tomorrow. Seems like most of them haven't realised we have a new manager, system and have had an overhaul in terms of starting line up. Lots of talk about us parking the bus, low block, no pace with Izquierdo being injured... :ffsparr:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Some great comments on Red Cafe about our game tomorrow. Seems like most of them haven't realised we have a new manager, system and have had an overhaul in terms of starting line up. Lots of talk about us parking the bus, low block, no pace with Izquierdo being injured... :ffsparr:

I believe that would be [MENTION=153]perseus[/MENTION]

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Watford should easily stay up perrera , doucoure , delefou , foster. On paper their first 11 is better than ours probably. Troy deeney also back now.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Watford should easily stay up perrera , doucoure , delefou , foster. On paper their first 11 is better than ours probably. Troy deeney also back now.

Well they will be relieved to know they’ll stay up easily ...whilst it was too early to write them up likewise it’s too early to say they’ll stay up...on paper is one thing on a pitch is where it counts

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Yes, I agree that they have a good chance.

Norwich and Southampton are woeful.

Newcastle or Villa could well take Watford's place in the 3 by season end.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It’s about time Chelsea made a point about their quality and potential in the same way Leicester did at St Marys. I’d like them to be a threat to the top three despite not liking the club that much, it’ll make the league more competitive at the top. In that vain, I will reluctantly cheer the half dozen plus goals I expect them to score today. Good luck to them for once.

Funny you should say that about making a point like Leicester did, that’s exactly how I feel about us tomorrow. I believe we could really make a statement about how far we’ve come under Potter and neutrals/the media might actually start to take notice of how good we are now, not that we’re just a side who are passing the ball a bit more than last season.

I am not fearful of this game at all and quietly confident we will come away with at LEAST a point yet all I’ve read and heard about the game this week is that we’re an easy push over in these games and it will be a comfortable win for United. Even OGS seemed a bit dismissive. This could be a big day for us.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Was chatting to some Man U fans the other day who didn't seem to notice they've been a bit shit and we've been pretty good recently.

Had it down as a comfortable home win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Funny you should say that about making a point like Leicester did, that’s exactly how I feel about us tomorrow. I believe we could really make a statement about how far we’ve come under Potter and neutrals/the media might actually start to take notice of how good we are now, not that we’re just a side who are passing the ball a bit more than last season.

I am not fearful of this game at all and quietly confident we will come away with at LEAST a point yet all I’ve read and heard about the game this week is that we’re an easy push over in these games and it will be a comfortable win for United. Even OGS seemed a bit dismissive. This could be a big day for us.
Like you I'm certainly not fearful and do have some confidence.
However that is slightly tempered by the fact this is far from the first 'big 6' game the Albion have gone into looking in good shape.

Invariably though that's been something of a false dawn, esp away.

Sure despite everything being pretty much the same, it is different.
It's hard to imagine a better time to be going to Old Trafford, I guess we all hope they give a good account of themselves.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just settling in to watch until the first goal of the early game.

Fingers crossed I am still watching for the second and more.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just settling in to watch until the first goal of the early game.

Fingers crossed I am still watching for the second and more.

Got a £5 free bet so used it on Chelsea to Win; BTTS; 4+ Corners for Each Team & 3+ Cards for Each Team @45/1

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Chelsea are at 71% possession and 5 shots after 15mins. Time to break Palace with some goals please!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got a £5 free bet so used it on Chelsea to Win; BTTS; 4+ Corners for Each Team & 3+ Cards for Each Team @45/1

I have a fiver on Palace at 9/1 and feel quite dirty but those odds were too good to turn down:shrug:

Not looking good but it’s gonna be a win/win for me :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here