Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/12/23 - 2/1/24

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Newcastle score with their first shot on target.
Not been watching the game, just switch on and saw the stats. How on earth is this level?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Trent must be one of the most over hyped English players
I think he's very good but ridiculous that Carragher spent more time talking about the cross shot that hit the post rather than the miss from the penalty rebound half time. If a Antony or Nunez did that (fail to wait for the ball to drop and get over the ball) that would have been all the pundits would have talked about but because it's TAA, move on.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
As I said after the forest game, since Roma and the europa league final, Taylor cannot cope with criticism and pressure in the game.

I also disagree with many on here (and neville) I think it was a pen. The 1st tackle was a foul and him going over was at the point his leg hit the ground. In slow mo it gives a false impression - but he went down in the same movement as the tackle.
Agree with all of this. Good points.
It was a pen. Taylor used to be excellent, but has gone downhill since Mourinho worked his 'magic' on him. He's been pretty poor in this game though. How some of the Newcastle players have got away without bookings (Joelinton at least once) is beyond me.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think he's very good but ridiculous that Carragher spent more time talking about the cross shot that hit the post rather than the miss from the penalty rebound half time. If a Antony or Nunez did that (fail to wait for the ball to drop and get over the ball) that would have been all the pundits would have talked about but because it's TAA, move on.
TAA is a stunning player. I can count the better passers of the ball that have played in the PL on one hand.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool need Ali Mac's class on. So much better than their other midfielders. Gravenbach looks shit since he's come on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here