Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/12/23 - 2/1/24

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very tough game to referee in fairness, both teams constantly in his face, which some teams seem to get away with more than others.
He's trying to control 22 cheating little kids and afterwards will get rinsed by 2 toddlers using him to deflect away from their own inadequacies.

Something that'll clearly work as all you lot are doing is talking about the ref and var.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
As I said after the forest game, since Roma and the europa league final, Taylor cannot cope with criticism and pressure in the game.

I also disagree with many on here (and neville) I think it was a pen. The 1st tackle was a foul and him going over was at the point his leg hit the ground. In slow mo it gives a false impression - but he went down in the same movement as the tackle.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
As I said after the forest game, since Roma and the europa league final, Taylor cannot cope with criticism and pressure in the game.

I also disagree with many on here (and neville) I think it was a pen. The 1st tackle was a foul and him going over was at the point his leg hit the ground. In slow mo it gives a false impression - but he went down in the same movement as the tackle.
I also thought it was a pen and to me it is a classic example of the "if he doesn't go down the penalty would not be awarded scenario".
I think we all would like players to stay on their feet but they (and we) know that if they do and subsequently miss through being off balance they will get nothing.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Tyler is going down the 'AnTHony' Taylor route to mitigate his performance, Townsend sticking with the "AnTony'

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How has Nunez missed that :lolol:

Dubravka is keeping this to single digits today, incredible performance

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I f***ing hate Howe teams. All that money spent and the best he can do is set them up like prime Bournemouth. They’ve been massively 2nd best tonight and somehow are level. If they somehow take the lead then expect lots of ‘injuries’ and ‘fights’.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here