Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/01/21

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I want 5 minimum - 6 or 7 would really destroy their confidence (and GD even more)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If Rodrigo has spat in the face of an opponent then that should be the last game he plays this season.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I know we lost but we should be really enthused about how we game Man City such a good game and really had them rattled in the last 30 minutes. They are destroying West Brom.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I noticed a weirdly large number of replies stating he didn’t spit and clearly said something (I disagree) and clicked on every profile - yep you guessed it - all dirty deluded Leeds ‘fans’ who have all the clear evidence to know he didn’t spit :lol:

I noticed that....I opened a random sample of half a dozen and every single one was a Leeds fan. Massive ban incoming if he did......

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Rodrigo is a cheating %*&$, gobs in a players face then feigns he's been headbutted..... truly hope the FA throw the book at him

[tweet]1354161999786237952[/tweet]

he didn't spit, another camera angle shows clearly he said something to which schar took umbridge.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
and if he did spit on schar why doean't schar wipe it off? instead chooses to keep someone else's spit on him and charge after him, no instant reflex to wipe it away? c'mon.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
he didn't spit, another camera angle shows clearly he said something to which schar took umbridge.

Hmm. Are you Leeds?

I noticed a weirdly large number of replies stating he didn’t spit and clearly said something (I disagree) and clicked on every profile - yep you guessed it - all dirty deluded Leeds ‘fans’ who have all the clear evidence to know he didn’t spit :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Joy to watch - particularly from our perspective. Also don’t have to play them til end of season. Shows just how impressive our display against them was too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here