Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/01/21

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Any one really think WBA will stay up?!

I genuinely think they have a fair chance. Feel free to hopefully ridicule me when they go down with 6 games remaining. Please!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
and if he did spit on schar why doean't schar wipe it off? instead chooses to keep someone else's spit on him and charge after him, no instant reflex to wipe it away? c'mon.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. Either way it’s he arrogance of you lot who straight away claim it’s clear and obvious. As per. Same old Leeds. Will never change. Oh and 1-0 :thumbsup:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Oh look a Leeds fan trying to protect a despicable act.

nah. think most here know me well enough to know i'm not that way inclined at all, in fact the opposite. if he spat it is awful, but he didn't so the boohooing is just childish it's leeds hysteria. but carry on if it makes y'all feel better

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. Either way it’s he arrogance of you lot who straight away claim it’s clear and obvious. As per. Same old Leeds. Will never change. Oh and 1-0 :thumbsup:

i think arrogant is the last thing anyone else here would call me, but the week i'm having it's a compliment. not here to dick around online, good luck tomorrow.

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
RE: That spitting thing. No way Schar wouldn't have spoken to the ref if he was spat on.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Fat Sam! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And to think they drew against City in Bilic’s last game.

West Brom getting everything they deserve for appointing that massive cock-juggling thundercunt dinosaur.

This. The stupid b*stard Allardyce should have realised that at some point, he'll be found
out and should have stopped a long time ago.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Any one really think WBA will stay up?!

Other teams have managed to take some stuffings, scrape together a few 1-0's and finish comfortably .... Seems unlikely at half time during the thrashing, but survival isn't decided by games against City. Loads of football to be played .....

Did I sound convincing?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This. The stupid b*stard Allardyce should have realised that at some point, he'll be found
out and should have stopped a long time ago.

From the bbc website
Pep Guardiola has called West Brom boss Sam Allardyce "a genius" for his ability to save clubs from relegation.

Hmmm

Mentally weak, physically weak, embarrassing themselves and us most weeks. Not matter who’s in charge a lot of these players are a fraud to themselves and the club. That central midfield wouldn’t get out of League 1.

I despised Pardew and the remnants of that dross Pulis team, but they’d put this current lot to the sword. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team so pathetic in my life.
This lot will go down as one of the worst teams in PL history.

Actually after the first half we have witnessed with Man City, I absolutely do not want any players to be signed. There is no way we can stay up in this league if he contues to play Sawyers, Livermore (which he will). Keep the money, go down to the CHampionship and get rid of Sam.

And Bilic was sacked after a draw with these away and yet We are losing 4-0 4 ******* 0 at Home at Bloody Home I'm done with this club, done with these owners, we have appointed a dinosaur at least with Slav we showed intent against big boys and at times fight. Slav probably would have beaten the Dingles to as they are now a big boy they are usually up in the top 6 or Top 8 teams we did well against. This is shocking I have given up with this team Disgrace

Makes our match day thread look a bit brighter :D

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I genuinely think they have a fair chance. Feel free to hopefully ridicule me when they go down with 6 games remaining. Please!!!

They have a decent chance. They could lose this 6-0, then steal a couple of headed 1-0 wins in coming games, it’s in Fat Sam’s dna.

But a couple of Brighton and Newcastle wins in the coming fixtures would be devastating for WBA.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
shame for you that schar disagrees, but fill yer boots.

Assume he’s come out and said that. Either way, with all that’s going on, to go in his face like that (and yes there would have been spit / bodily fluids even if he said something) it was stupid. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he was banned.

Edit - just checked and can’t see anyone on that Twitter post pointing out Schar’s quote - pls do post it here...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here