⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-09-26T16-08-53.899Z.png

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Arsenal fans getting all optimistic, forgetting that they do this once or twice every season just to be able to disappoint everyone again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Levy the Assassin will already be weighing options up. I wish Sky would show his face. I remember Liverpool winning by a cricket score at WHL, Sky zoomed in on a clearly fuming Levy and Villas-Boas was sacked within hours.

I never really liked Wolves brand of EPL football under Nuno. Despite a wealth of international options, in many matches essentially ceding possession and trying to pinch counter attack winners.

Not yer Bill Nicholson passing game.

Can Levy afford to sack him?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That Palace 3 Spurs 0 (with 10 men) not looking that impressive any more

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He turned them down in the summer , why would he go there now?

Where did you get this info? First I’ve heard of it and having listened to his Sky interview this morning I don’t think he has any ambition to move on at all.

However if Gus was still our manager I imagine he’d have been touting for Arsenal two weeks ago and Spurs today :wink:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Where did you get this info? First I’ve heard of it and having listened to his Sky interview this morning I don’t think he has any ambition to move on at all.

However if Gus was still our manager I imagine he’d have been touting for Arsenal two weeks ago and Spurs today :wink:

It was all over the press.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It was all over the press.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw lots of press talk about how Spurs should be in for him, no mention that he’d been offered the job that I saw.

Care to provide a link?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Spurs players look like they are on strike. We are playing the wrong NL team next week.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
If spuds pinch one early after the restart and the Arse get nervous...

na, still can't see it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jnr just came in:-

"Oh great Arsenal are going good just before playing us".
"No, that most definitely is not what's happened here...

... do you know when we play Spurs?"

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They wont get GP, quite simply. Even if Spurs would want it, I dont see him taking that job.

They also dont need to sack their manager. They have other issues, lots and lots of them.

Turning down £100m or more for a player who wants to leave is about the owner/board being out of touch with reality. I'm sure Kane is a model professional but it still creates poor atmosphere to do it like that. They have seemingly also not made any attempt to get rid of their bunch of overrated players. TB knew that it would be a poor summer and pretty much gave away players like Pröpper and Ali J. Meanwhile Spurs are just sitting there waiting for players like Sanchez, Moura, Ndombele, Dier and Lo Celso to suddenly stop being horseshit and turn everything around, but theres just nothing pointing in that direction.

If they sack Nuno they will have to sack another manager in a few months regardless of who they hire. Though sure tbf it didnt exactly help that they went for another boring goal shy Portuguese.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I looked into this recently. It was only The Sun who claimed Potter was offered the Spuds job and then that he’d turned them down.

Other ‘news’ outlets either quoted The Sun, or by an incredible coincidence used their wording verbatim.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
They wont get GP, quite simply. Even if Spurs would want it, I dont see him taking that job.

They also dont need to sack their manager. They have other issues, lots and lots of them.

Turning down £100m or more for a player who wants to leave is about the owner/board being out of touch with reality. I'm sure Kane is a model professional but it still creates poor atmosphere to do it like that. They have seemingly also not made any attempt to get rid of their bunch of overrated players. TB knew that it would be a poor summer and pretty much gave away players like Pröpper and Ali J. Meanwhile Spurs are just sitting there waiting for players like Sanchez, Moura, Ndombele, Dier and Lo Celso to suddenly stop being horseshit and turn everything around, but theres just nothing pointing in that direction.

If they sack Nuno they will have to sack another manager in a few months regardless of who they hire. Though sure tbf it didnt exactly help that they went for another boring goal shy Portuguese.

Gus Poyet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here