Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 23-25/4/22

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This Liverpool game is the absolute pits. That's probably (as a neutral) the worst half of football I've seen all season. And I include non-league and Norwich matches in that.

Anthony Gordon has already been booked for a terrific dive, and has kicked the ball away twice since. Pickford taking almost a minute per goal kick.

I really want Liverpool to win this, simply because I hate this kind of Mourinho style bollocks.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
This Liverpool game is the absolute pits. That's probably (as a neutral) the worst half of football I've seen all season. And I include non-league and Norwich matches in that.

Anthony Gordon has already been booked for a terrific dive, and has kicked the ball away twice since. Pickford taking almost a minute per goal kick.

I really want Liverpool to win this, simply because I hate this kind of Mourinho style bollocks.

Anthony Gordon has been having lessons from Richarlison. He goes down more times than a Lady of the night!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
No doubt he's a lovely fella, but that Richarlison comes across as a snide, cheating cock doesn't he? I'd feel obliged to give him some.....

He's such as entertaining player to watch. Before the Everton home game this season I said to my mate when you see Richarlison in the flesh you realise how good he is technically and also how OTT he is with diving, arguing etc. He didn't let me down

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He's been the best player on the pitch. Rightly got a yellow in the first half, but should have won a penalty in the second. And off he's gone again.

Would have been a cheap penalty.

But yes he is very good and will be playing for England within a year or so.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The right result, would love to see Liverpool win the quadruple, there's a healthy Liverpool presence here in Dorset. Thought Everton gave a good account of themselves and on that performance they'll be fine.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Thought Everton gave a good account of themselves and on that performance they'll be fine.

Really?

3f3c09e1aa2a990b2d6f3df0cbdafef9.jpg

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The fact that was one of Everton's best performances lately is very telling of how much trouble they are in.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Yes, they were playing one of the greatest English club sides ever. Until the goal they had caused as many problems to Liverpool as Liverpool had to them, compare their performance to Man Utds a few days earlier.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Yes, they were playing one of the greatest English club sides ever. Until the goal they had caused as many problems to Liverpool as Liverpool had to them, compare their performance to Man Utds a few days earlier.

They played like Palace did at our place in lockdown. Their fans will put up with that at Anfield. However they now need to win games not draw them. Their next match is at home to Chelsea. A draw won’t be good enough so they can’t put 9 men in their own box and time waste, they will have to show some attacking ambition, Chelsea will pick them off. I think they’re fecked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here