Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 23-25/4/22

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
City showing that us losing 3-nil away ain't that bad?

I am watching with interest as I'm using a £20 free bet on 8-1... I also "hedged" the other £10 on 8-2... (Yes seriously)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
While Newcastle showing that us drawing 0-0 with Norwich was.

We needn’t worry.

Newcastle are now king makers in the battle for the top 4, relegation and the EPL title. They face:

Liverpool
Citeh
Arsenal
Burnley

We’ll easily finish above them and I’ll grant you a big sloppy kiss on my lips as a prize if we don’t!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We needn’t worry.

Newcastle are now king makers in the battle for the top 4, relegation and the EPL title. They face:

Liverpool
Citeh
Arsenal
Burnley

We’ll easily finish above them and I’ll grant you a big sloppy kiss on my lips as a prize if we don’t!

You fit babe, what you wearing

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We needn’t worry.

Liverpool
Citeh
Arsenal
Burnley

I haven't got any money, if that's what your digging around for.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
From an Albion point of view, we should want Spurs to beat Brentford shouldn't we? Entitled, trophy-choking Spurs?
I just can't do it. Erikson with the winner, please.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From an Albion point of view, we should want Spurs to beat Brentford shouldn't we? Entitled, trophy-choking Spurs?
I just can't do it. Erikson with the winner, please.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

From an Albion point of view all that's left is finishing above palace, everything else takes care of itself.

No Albion fan will be thinking otherwise.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Kane seems to have a special relationship with the refs. Constant chatting about every decision.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well that's not remotely true. A top half finish is still a target, same goes for finishing above 13th.

Both would be incredibly close, esp the latter, with a guaranteed final position above palace.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd like us to finish above Palace, but also Southampton. However a top half finish ought to be the professional target at this point.
We're saying the same thing.

We don't finish above palace without winning a home game or two (tough ask I know)
That takes care of Southampton.
That would also do for Newcastle (they finish the season with a murderers row of fixtures).
So a half decent run in and there's your 13th.

For top 10 we'd need Brentford to hit the beach & Leicester to concentrate on Europe.

But Wolves might, MIGHT, not be out of sight this time next week.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looks like Mr Potter showed how to nullify Spurs last week. Another 90 minutes with Kane, Song & Kulusevski (or the rest of the Spurs side for that matter) not bothering the shots on target column.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Brentford 0-0 Tottenham both had good chances to win it at the end. Brentford now moved us down to 12th.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe stopping Spurs from having a shot on target wasn't a difficult as we first thought. :lol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd like us to finish above Palace, but also Southampton. However a top half finish ought to be the professional target at this point.

In order of preference

Best ever
Above Palarse
Above Stains
Top 10

3 out of 4 is acceptable, all 4 would make a very good season. Would Also be very surprising given the frustrations and failings thus far

We'll know more come 4pm tomorrow

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Brentford 0-0 Tottenham both had good chances to win it at the end. Brentford now moved us down to 12th.

A lot of people thought they'd be cannon fodder, but they seem to be every bit as good as teams like these. WHo'd a thunked it. Second season will be the real teller.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here