Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/10/21

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Don’t feel so bad about our first half yesterday now

Seems I was very, very wrong in my prediction of a tight game.

What I appear to be more right about is my claims that United also cant be expected to challenge City, Liverpool and Chelsea. Its a completely different level on pretty much every position.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Not really a replacement manager that jumps put from the betting. Rodgers as second favourite says it all.

Brendan Rodgers 4/1
Antonio Conte 5/1
Mauricio Pochettino 7/2
Zinedine Zidane 12/1
Gareth Southgate 16/1
Julian Nagelsmann 16/1
Ralf Rangnick 20/1
Laurent Blanc 33/1

No Steve Bruce?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Always good to see United getting thrashed, although this will be us next weekend if we play like we did in the first half yesterday!

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Ronaldo should have seen red for that

One replay looked really bad but the next one showed he kicked the ball not the player which I think is fair enough to get away with.

4-0 gee whizz. This is almost going too far- I’m all for Utd being an absolute fecking shambles - but - we all need it to not quite go far enough to see Ole sacked.

It’s just so much fun seeing them stick with a guy who’s been totally out of his depth from day 1 - long may his reign of abject failure continue.

How bad can this get, 2nd half will be a real nail-biter for Utd fans.. :)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

What I appear to be more right about is my claims that United also cant be expected to challenge City, Liverpool and Chelsea. Its a completely different level on pretty much every position.

I told 4/1 for a red card in this game and I think my odds have shortened

Ronaldo to have a hissy fit / dive and get at least another yellow I reckon

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No Steve Bruce?

Ooooh. Do you have an inside tip? :lolol:

You can indeed back him although he is longer than Klopp and someone who sucks his daughter's toes.

manu.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One replay looked really bad but the next one showed he kicked the ball not the player which I think is fair enough to get away with.

4-0 gee whizz. This is almost going too far- I’m all for Utd being an absolute fecking shambles - but - we all need it to not quite go far enough to see Ole sacked.

It’s just so much fun seeing them stick with a guy who’s been totally out of his depth from day 1 - long may his reign of abject failure continue.

How bad can this get, 2nd half will be a real nail-biter for Utd fans.. :)

Just our feckin luck.

I bet Lesser Jose gets the boot from Spurs as well.

Everybody else gets to harvest points and we have to play them when competent.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Almost a billion pound squad been there 3 years they still have no identity. He’s out of his depth. Potter teams have an identity and has implemented over the years. Even Paddy’s palace have a way of playing after 9 games. They should be fighting for the title. Currently they are clueless

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here