Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/10/21

Pathetic.

It wasn’t and this is a waste of police time, I thought they were hard pressed.

While it is pathetic, there’s no indication they will take any action at all. Police do tend to have to investigate in all cases where there are complaints, it’s stupid obviously but also routine

Hammers deny us Champs League qualification

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hope liverpool win and we'll stay 5th

Judging from the whole "Ole is so shit and Klopp is good" debate you'd guess they win comfortably but my guess is that reality is a bit more complex and that it will be a pretty tight game. Hopefully it will be more entertaining than the Barca vs Real snorefest I'm currently watching.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Wonder if they will feel the need to sack Ole quicker given that they "may" be fishing in the same pond as Sportswash United.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
West Ham going great guns this season both domestically and in Europe. Benchmark for us? Tho sadly our club's ambitions would probably not involve investing in proven goal scorers, many of whom may be insolent enough to demand PL level wages as part of the deal. The CHEEK of it! :rolleyes:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Utd's defending is worse than ours in the first half yesterday. That shouldn't be possible when you have a Centre Half that cost £70m, a right back that cost £50m, a left back that cost £30m and another centre half who cost £35-45m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here