Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/11

Well Fulham look a reasonably attractive team that can’t defend to save their lives. Not a great recipe for success

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I see NSC Summer darling Brewster was dropped to the bench.

Scholars of NSC ought to now be lumping on RB scoring the winner.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Only scored 4 goals........still amazed they finished as high as they did last season with so few, appears they have been a bit found out this season, so far anyway.

With McBurnie and McGoldrick up front, you wouldn’t feel confident they’re going to score much more than that either!

They’re in big trouble this season. They look bereft of ideas and confidence. Their run since lockdown 1 is shocking.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Blades 1 down.

1 point from 9 games would be a worry.

Yeah. Feels like a lot of people still believe that since it went so well for them last season, surely they will start getting points pretty soon, but another month of nothing and they are done with basically no chance of surviving. One point in 9 games surely must be one of the worst starts to a PL season ever?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
[tweet]1330531560060280835[/tweet]

Arse and Leeds fans. Delightful.

Up there with Villa fans as worst in the league.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Yeah. Feels like a lot of people still believe that since it went so well for them last season, surely they will start getting points pretty soon, but another month of nothing and they are done with basically no chance of surviving. One point in 9 games surely must be one of the worst starts to a PL season ever?

Man Citeh and MASSIVE are the only two apparently, both were relegated.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On comes £24.5m signing Rhian Brewster to bolster the Blades forward line. Off goes Oli Norwood.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
[tweet]1330531560060280835[/tweet]

Arse and Leeds fans. Delightful.

Up there with Villa fans as worst in the league.

I like Villa fans. Not sure if it mirrors reality but whenever (well, not now obviously) I watch them on television they are some of the loudest fans in England.

Arsenal fans you only hear when they are losing and Leeds fans... well, ever since encountering them after they failed to sign Dan James I've been annoyed with them and their attitude and I'm not shocked that they are slowly turning against the only likeable part of their club (Bielsa).

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
SU are starting to remind me of us under Hughton towards the end of his reign. They look like they could be here all day and not score, so much ineffective possession and totally devoid of confidence.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
SU are starting to remind me of us under Hughton towards the end of his reign. They look like they could be here all day and not score.

As you've instigated The Hughton Paradox.
Earlier it occurred to me Sheffield Utd's decline this season is yet another metric to prove how well CH did in keeping the Albion chugging along, in the Premier League.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
As you've instigated The Hughton Paradox.
Earlier it occurred to me Sheffield Utd's decline this season is yet another metric to prove how well CH did in keeping the Albion chugging along, in the Premier League.

Indeed, I was just talking in a more stylistic sense, they look solid defensively most of the time and don’t concede hatfulls but really seem to be clueless going forward and play pretty poor football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here